Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

simple solution

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigz
bigz

simple solution Empty
PostSubject: simple solution   simple solution EmptyNovember 2nd 2009, 11:51 pm

i haven't been on in FOREVER been very busy.. but do any of yall remember the problem i had with busting clutch master cylinders on my 92 z71? i posted it on T4L... Well i finally figured it out and figured id share what i found in case someone runs across this. My clutch fork and pivot ball were badly wore out, The fork had a crack in it which caused it to bind up at times and put to much pressure on the cylinder. I never really considered looking at that until i realized that was the only parts that i haven't replaced lol
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

simple solution Empty
PostSubject: Re: simple solution   simple solution EmptyNovember 3rd 2009, 12:51 pm

Right on bigz!! I faintly remember this problem from the last forum... Glad you finally got it figured out bud! Nice to see ya again!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

simple solution Empty
PostSubject: Re: simple solution   simple solution EmptyNovember 3rd 2009, 5:52 pm

im glad you got it figured out.. i told you to check the linkages but i never thought to look at them as well.. lol
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

simple solution Empty
PostSubject: Re: simple solution   simple solution EmptyNovember 3rd 2009, 11:42 pm

I hate trucks sometimes, its always the part you least expect. Good to see you Bigz and glad your back up and running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

simple solution Empty
PostSubject: Re: simple solution   simple solution Empty

Back to top Go down

simple solution
Page 1 of 1