Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Avatar Gone ????   Avatar Gone ???? EmptyOctober 26th 2009, 1:10 am

So what is up with my Avatar being gone. I notice others missing too. I checked this a few days ago and thought maybe it was just slow bandwidth and not loading up. Well, its midnight Sunday, and still missing Avatars. I find it hard to believe its a bandwidth issue. So what was illegal about my Avatar? Noone sent me a message as to what was wrong with it. WASSUP with it? Thanks
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Gone ????   Avatar Gone ???? EmptyOctober 26th 2009, 12:52 pm

No, you did nothing wrong. Ever since the server 'maintenance' only a few peoples avatars have worked. I deleted mine and reloaded it and now mine works as well. I suggest everyone do this.
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Gone ????   Avatar Gone ???? EmptyOctober 26th 2009, 10:49 pm

10-4. I'll do it. I did notice lots of Avatars were missing. Kinda helps me recognize and remeber members. So, if everyone would re-upload their avatars, that would be great. And whole lot better than a square box with a red X in it.
Back to top Go down
ED-NY

ED-NY

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Gone ????   Avatar Gone ???? EmptyDecember 31st 2009, 5:29 pm

I see your avator is back up...my signature was gone. Using this response to see if it is working.

Thanks

NOPE: No signature, deleted it, made another, tried it without the www.

Funny..it did work at one early point in my membership!
Back to top Go down
http://www.3500HD.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Gone ????   Avatar Gone ???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1