Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player Empty
PostSubject: F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player   F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 4:58 pm

First up, A pair of Tweeters. They work well. Surprisingly well, TBH. They overpowered my home audio system. Sad

They have a built in crossover, I'm guessing it cuts in around 2 kHz. So, range is 2kHz-20kHz. Just a guess. 3 Watt, 8 Ohm impedance. They will work in car systems, home audio systems, etc. You can hook up 8 ohm speakers to a 4 ohm amplifier, (or a modern radio) and not damage it. It'll work on older systems as well. (Hint hint 76) That 4x10 in the dash can only do so much Wink

F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player 9-20-09001

$10.00+shipping (not much)

Then, we have a Centrex (By Pioneer) 8 track. I replaced 12 capacitors in the unit, total cost to me $22.00. Everything works, except the program button. Haven't investigated it. I don't mess with transistorized stuff much. Might just need a cleaning. IIRC, they used copper to make the connection, and it dirties up eventually. Some alcohol and a cotton swab will make it good as new. (If it uses copper) Be forewarned, this is not a cheapie unit. It requires a amplifier to play (from what I've been told) If you have a 8 Ohm amp, you're golden. (I didn't have it cleaned up in this pic)
F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player 9-11-09006 F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player 9-16-09
$20.00+shipping.

Finally, I have a RCA All-In-One unit. It does not work. It is not getting power at the switch. Assuming bad switch. everything else is there. It is getting power to the rest of the unit. It has an internal amplifier, worth the asking price for the amp alone.

F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player 9-11-09005
$12.00+shipping

All of these are very fair prices, I'll be putting them on eBay (sans the tweeters) if no one wants them. I'm trying to grow my collection, and weed out the stuff I'll never use at the same time.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player   F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 9:40 pm

Lets see the collection!
Back to top Go down
SouthernDawg09
SouthernDawg09

PostSubject: Re: F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player   F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 9:41 pm

^^ I second that!
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player   F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 10:02 pm

PM Merlin, make sure it's OK. I don't want to take up a lot of bandwidth. If he PM's me and says it's OK, I'll post up what's here at the house. I've got a bunch of older stuff in a storage shed.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player   F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player EmptySeptember 24th 2009, 11:58 am

Go for it 1993. If your selling it, put it in the classifieds section. If your just showing it off, then the pride and joy section would be the way to go.
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player   F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player EmptySeptember 24th 2009, 3:39 pm

Gotcha Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player   F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player Empty

Back to top Go down

F/S Tweeters, All-In-One Receiver, and a Beast *** 8 Track Player
Page 1 of 1