Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

New Guy from Pa

Go down 
+2
SouthernDawg09
ProStreet468
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ProStreet468

ProStreet468

New Guy from Pa Empty
PostSubject: New Guy from Pa   New Guy from Pa EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 9:50 pm

Hey all just wanted to say hi ... I currently have two trucks in my list of toys .. I have a 89 Chevy Stepside 4x4 that I drive everyday . I just put a new crate engine in it , it has a Procomp 6 " lift kit , rears have been redone with 4:56 gears , currently running 35 " tires , has a Harwood Cowl hood ,,..........my other toy is a Prosteet 81 Chevy pickup , its a short bed , motor is a 468 big block chevy, th350 trans w/ 2800 stall ,, and a 4:56 posi rear .. Sits on factory truck ralleys , M/T tires all around , 28x7.50x15 on front and 33x19.5x15 on the rear ... I've babbled enough , hope to talk to other members soon ,,

Rob
Back to top Go down
SouthernDawg09
SouthernDawg09

New Guy from Pa Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Pa   New Guy from Pa EmptyAugust 29th 2009, 10:08 pm

Welcome to the forum Rob! Glad to have you hear. Your trucks sound cool. Be sure to post pics of your rides in the pride and joy section! Again welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

New Guy from Pa Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Pa   New Guy from Pa EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 12:06 am

welcome! your 81 sounds like a bad truck!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

New Guy from Pa Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Pa   New Guy from Pa EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 9:23 am

hey rob glad you came over... when you get a chance post some pictures in the pride and joy section.. make your own thread there
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

New Guy from Pa Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Pa   New Guy from Pa EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 10:41 am

Welcome aboard Rob! Glad to have you. Your trucks sound like awesome machines, would love to see some pictures. Check out the pride and joy section and show them off when you can.
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

New Guy from Pa Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Pa   New Guy from Pa EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 10:20 pm

468, I wanna see pics!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Guy from Pa Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Pa   New Guy from Pa Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guy from Pa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Member Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: