Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Tell Us What have You Been Up To

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
In2Trux
In2Trux

Tell Us What have You Been Up To  Empty
PostSubject: Tell Us What have You Been Up To    Tell Us What have You Been Up To  EmptyJanuary 21st 2012, 10:27 am

So Tell Us What's New In Your Life Since We all Use To Hang Out Here.

Since we last talked.. My wife and I sold our house in North Bay Ont and moved to a neighboring south of the city
Bigger house. Less money and cheaper taxes. She gets the attached garage and I get the detatched 2 car, heated garage. pic to follow. We're still settling in
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us What have You Been Up To    Tell Us What have You Been Up To  EmptyJanuary 22nd 2012, 9:41 pm

I've almost finished my house, hope to be movin in in a few weeks. Been at my job for 6 months now, and I'm gettin married in April. Ummm, that's about it for me. My 78 is at my bro in laws house on 33's until I can afford to bring it up and start workin on it again. I'm glad to see a new post lol. Let's keep in goin.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us What have You Been Up To    Tell Us What have You Been Up To  EmptyJanuary 30th 2012, 6:36 pm

Let's see. I'm still workin at the tree service playing with big toys. One of our trucks got flipped saturday thanks to a poorly balanced load. No one was hurt but the trucks pretty beat up. I just got back from Colorado snowboarding and snowmobiling for a week and I'm back to the daily grind. No projects right now. Still lookin for a good starting canadate. I have 2 ideas in my head. Stupid fast turboed awd 95 Hyundai elantra for the track and a mildly built wrangler on 37s with a 5.9 swap or at least the 5.3 318 motor. Kids are doing goo and so is the wife. Still no computer but who needs one when you got an iPhone. Lol.
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us What have You Been Up To    Tell Us What have You Been Up To  EmptyJanuary 31st 2012, 2:24 am

Jeez joe you call a wrangler on 37s mild? Lol that one gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us What have You Been Up To    Tell Us What have You Been Up To  EmptyJanuary 31st 2012, 8:58 am

You know my vote... I'm all about the Chevy. The Elantra would be the toy the Chevy could haul to the races
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us What have You Been Up To    Tell Us What have You Been Up To  EmptyFebruary 3rd 2012, 11:36 pm

My project after finishing the house and building my shop and getting married is making my other half see the value in me getting a boat lol
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us What have You Been Up To    Tell Us What have You Been Up To  EmptyFebruary 9th 2012, 2:13 pm

Yeah. I have something in the works. Bone stock late 80s wrangler that's for sale down the street. I would have had enough money had I not just bought a snake. Lol. Baby ball python named skully. I've always had reptiles but never a snake that's gonna get as big as he is gonna. Check back in a few years though cause he is only about a foot and a half now. Today was feeding day. It was awesome. Haha
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us What have You Been Up To    Tell Us What have You Been Up To  EmptyFebruary 9th 2012, 2:44 pm

Uh yea saw that on FB... Surprised the women in your life actually wanted a snake. Mine wouldn't be able to sleep knowing he was in there lol
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us What have You Been Up To    Tell Us What have You Been Up To  EmptyFebruary 11th 2012, 7:38 pm

lol.. my girl is just as redneck for me and so are my kids.. ive had snakes, lizards, snapper turtles, frogs and just about every reptile in between growing up. im always finding something at the wood dump to bring home.. the last was a baby garter snake.. he was cool but didnt take to captivity very well.. before that i had an aligator snapper turtle that would go after my kids when i took it out.. he got to big for the tank i have so i gave him to a friend of mine.. now the baby ball python i have is in a 75 gallon tank and seems very happy.. i just got back from the petshop after spending another 80 bucks on him for misc tank items like a cave, some mossy bedding and some fake plants.. puts me at about 375 total i spent on it so far but its worth it as long he stays healthy.. lol. btw i finally got a computer back... wooot wooot... haha
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us What have You Been Up To    Tell Us What have You Been Up To  EmptyFebruary 11th 2012, 8:50 pm

since i finally have a computer back now i can go pic happy again...
heres what ive been doing...

my snake
Tell Us What have You Been Up To  761a0bfc
Tell Us What have You Been Up To  72a98d8a
Tell Us What have You Been Up To  67c5846c
snowboarding in colorado with guys from work..
Tell Us What have You Been Up To  43bf9963
Tell Us What have You Been Up To  56769d96
Tell Us What have You Been Up To  050f66a4
Tell Us What have You Been Up To  9bb83539
Tell Us What have You Been Up To  E7f75675
Tell Us What have You Been Up To  7b6b7120
and fun at work... lol
Tell Us What have You Been Up To  476c1396
Tell Us What have You Been Up To  Fa853ab1
Tell Us What have You Been Up To  212dd850
Tell Us What have You Been Up To  9838927d
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us What have You Been Up To    Tell Us What have You Been Up To  EmptyFebruary 12th 2012, 12:49 am

Good to hear that u got ur computer back... I don't think I've turned mine on since we got iPhones lol. Nice snake. And I mean that in a non prison movie sorta way.... Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us What have You Been Up To    Tell Us What have You Been Up To  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell Us What have You Been Up To
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: