Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

cant find words for this article.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

cant find words for this article.  Empty
PostSubject: cant find words for this article.    cant find words for this article.  EmptyMarch 1st 2011, 5:07 pm

http://m.philly.com/phillycom/pm_105307/contentdetail.htm;jsessionid=FD394E8250F6334FE3875EDE98464F6A?contentguid=kuhVSD51

i know your a car salesman junior so this really has to do with you but i wanted everyone to be aware of it. i know when i test drove the cadillacs at the autoshow a couple weeks ago never once did the "co-pilot" have much to say besides the facts about the car and whatnot. if he would have made the comment "let me show you what this car can do" or something along them lines i would have told him to go f himself.. i trust my driving abilities more then anyone i know. everytime i do a road test on a car i did work to i make sure i give it a good shakedown run. if someone else is in the car with me i make it know what im gonna do and make sure they are ok with it and i wont do it where there is traffic of any sort.. i hope that guy spends a long time in jail and hates his life for what he did.. its just idiotic..
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: cant find words for this article.    cant find words for this article.  EmptyMarch 1st 2011, 7:42 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: cant find words for this article.    cant find words for this article.  EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 9:27 am

Holy Crap !!!
Back to top Go down
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

PostSubject: Re: cant find words for this article.    cant find words for this article.  EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 2:10 pm

Messed up! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cant find words for this article.    cant find words for this article.  Empty

Back to top Go down

cant find words for this article.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: