Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl?

Go down 
+2
Britewhiteram
In2Trux
6 posters

Who do you think is going to win this Sunday's Superbowl?
The Steelers
Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl? I_vote_lcap17%Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
The Packers
Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl? I_vote_lcap33%Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Quite Frankly, I Really Don't Care
Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl? I_vote_lcap50%Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
In2Trux
In2Trux

Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl? Empty
PostSubject: Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl?   Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl? EmptyFebruary 4th 2011, 2:37 pm

The Superbowl is this Sunday.
Who do you think is gonna win?
Back to top Go down
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl?   Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl? EmptyFebruary 4th 2011, 4:41 pm

lol! I dont even care who won the grey cup... the superbowl more-so Razz but then again most sports dont interest me
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl?   Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl? EmptyFebruary 4th 2011, 7:41 pm

Yes, i know I live in PA and should root for my devisional champions since they are based in Pittsburgh.... But screw it, just to annoy my friends, I am voting for Green Bay! LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl?   Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl? EmptyFebruary 5th 2011, 7:54 pm

Go Patriots!

Oh, wait, they already lost! Laughing

I voted for the Steelers.
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl?   Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl? EmptyFebruary 5th 2011, 9:01 pm

I hardly follow NFL anymore. I watch OU Sooners Football and about it these days. I do watch teams that get OU recruits though. Sam Bradford on Rams got Rookie of the Year. That was pretty cool. I did watch a couple Rams games only to see Sam play. Otherwise not into NFL. Everyone in OKC area is mostly Dallas fans, and I can't stand Dallas anymore. Jerry Jones is a douche IMO. Dallas was a good team way back when Football was real Football and Tom Landry was coaching. Not the same anymore. I also followed Chargers for awhile since a girl I was dating, her brother played for OU and was drafted to San Diego. He's been gone a few years now with a bad knee injury that pretty much ended his career. Then followed Saints since Drew Breeze was QB for the Chargers. Past those reasone to watch, just don't get to thrilled. If we had an OKC team, I'd be all over it, but we don't and never will since college football is just way to big here. Lobbyisits would keep NFL out for certain in fear of hurting the college involvement. Good Luck to everyone, hope your team wins.
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl?   Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl? EmptyFebruary 5th 2011, 9:09 pm

merlin5577 wrote:
Go Patriots!

Oh, wait, they already lost! Laughing

I voted for the Steelers.

WOW, I got excited there for a minute....LOL.... But I will second that anyways... GO PATRIOTS.... freakin' Belichick (sp?) just irritated me so much at then of the Pats and Giants SB, that I simply stopped rooting for them... When he retires, gets fired, or dies... then I think the team has a better chance to pull it back together again! LOL... The team is good, just hard to work with a man who constantly degrades you.... BELIEVE ME! I know! LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl?   Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl? EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 3:47 am

cowboys all the way.

i dont care college and high school football actually wrap-up. i dont want to see a guy break through when the other just pushed him. he shoud get speared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl?   Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Is Gonna Win The SuperBowl?
Page 1 of 1