Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Dad plowed today.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

Dad plowed today. Empty
PostSubject: Dad plowed today.   Dad plowed today. EmptyJanuary 30th 2011, 7:53 pm

Well, we got some snow last night (and practically all day until about 3 when all the clouds cleared off), so dad started plowing this afternoon. Haven't taken picture of his truck really, so here's a couple for ya (and of course, some of mine, lol).

Custom White Wall:
Dad plowed today. Picture615

Being careful of the Ranger:
Dad plowed today. Picture617

The two work horses together:
Dad plowed today. Picture618

And, one of mine solo:
Dad plowed today. Picture616

I painted my headache rack silver last weekend because the black just wouldn't hold up to the (there wasn't any on it when I painted it). So I wire brushed the whole thing and sprayed it with 3 coats of some mexi-chrome. I think it looks good. Just need to sand a couple of places where it ran, but other then that it's holding up fine.
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

Dad plowed today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad plowed today.   Dad plowed today. EmptyJanuary 30th 2011, 8:01 pm

nice. it snowed once down here. there were so many people in ditches. my buddy made 300 bucks pullin people.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Dad plowed today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad plowed today.   Dad plowed today. EmptyJanuary 30th 2011, 9:15 pm

Nice pictures. The trucks look great in the sun
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

Dad plowed today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad plowed today.   Dad plowed today. EmptyJanuary 30th 2011, 9:25 pm

I've never seen my dad wash a truck before until he got this one. He's been a Ford guy for as long as I can remember, and he just loves this truck. He still wants to get a CC Diesel some day, but after driving mine a bit, he said he'd love to get one in my body style, not that mines a diesel or anything, he just likes the way mine handles I guess, lol.

I'll be repainting my rear bumper this summer. Out of all the work truck models around here, mine is the only one I have seen that the bumper has rusted to nothing, basically. Stupid mag chloride Mad
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Dad plowed today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad plowed today.   Dad plowed today. EmptyJanuary 30th 2011, 9:32 pm

Always good to see some nice pictures of some good looking trucks. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Dad plowed today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad plowed today.   Dad plowed today. EmptyJanuary 30th 2011, 10:33 pm

i dont wanna see anymore snow for the rest of the year.. i have spent the last 4 days digging shopping centers out from the last storm we had. 18 inches of snow on top of the 6 or so we already had. now they are calling for another 20+ inches on wednesday again so we have been loading snow into dump trucks and taking it to fields and stuff to dump it. i put in 63 hours since wednesday at 7am when it started.. 29 hours straight and then 12 hour slots since then.. its crazy.. lol
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

Dad plowed today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad plowed today.   Dad plowed today. EmptyJanuary 30th 2011, 10:37 pm

I hear ya man. We have already loaded my trailer and both of our pickups full of snow to take to the landfill so we won't have ponds in the yards. We had to load it by hand since farm equipment is a new concept for my dad. Luckily our landfill has a small backhoe so they just scooped it out of the trucks, but still, shoveling snow sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dad plowed today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad plowed today.   Dad plowed today. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dad plowed today.
Page 1 of 1