Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Doubler Basics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

Doubler Basics Empty
PostSubject: Doubler Basics   Doubler Basics EmptyJanuary 23rd 2011, 10:41 pm

http://www.pirate4x4.com/tech/billavista/Doubler/index.html

This is everything you need to know about building and fabbing your own doubler!!!!

Last edited by FaselZ71 on January 23rd 2011, 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed link)
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Doubler Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doubler Basics   Doubler Basics EmptyJanuary 24th 2011, 6:19 pm

ok so i finally got to reading this article.. correct me if i didnt understand it right..

with a doubler ill have all my normal tranny gears from 1st to overdrive if the tranny i use has it and also has a 2:1 ratio so i can "crawl" at a snails pace with tons of torque so i wont have to be hard on the motor all the time on the trails.. i know i have read else where that you can select what axle you want to power is that correct? it sounds like something i can accomplish but i wont be making my own adapters. a 203/205 sounds like thats what im gonna run. i think the 4l60 is a 27 spline so ill be able to bolt it up to it and keep my overdrive for the street.
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

Doubler Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doubler Basics   Doubler Basics EmptyJanuary 24th 2011, 8:41 pm

is it still breakin all the time? i heard somewhere that when someone did that stuff kept messin up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doubler Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doubler Basics   Doubler Basics Empty

Back to top Go down

Doubler Basics
Page 1 of 1