Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Anybody remember my old Dodge?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

Anybody remember my old Dodge? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody remember my old Dodge?   Anybody remember my old Dodge? EmptyJanuary 18th 2011, 7:48 pm

So I got a text message from a good friend of mine down in Denver saying that somebody was selling my old Dodge around there on craigslist. I've actually been trying to track it down for a while, and was hoping that this was finally it.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2166281410.html

Now, the description is obviously wrong. Mine was a 95 and four wheel drive, but that is definitely my old truck. Here is the original picture:

Anybody remember my old Dodge? Picture120

So, curious if maybe my photobucket was hacked, or that maybe the guy just didn't know how to use the posi-lock that I had installed, I called him up. Turned out he just googled "98 Dodge Ram" and that picture popped up. I really wish I never got rid of it because I miss it. It had a lot of quirks, but it did EVERYTHING I asked it to, and then some. I bought it well used, and it was still getting well used. The only reason I got rid of it though was so I could have a newer truck, and while I love the Chevy, I regret getting rid of the beast. I didn't have to trade it, but oh well.

So, because I am bored, here is one last picture, lol.

Anybody remember my old Dodge? Picture166
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember my old Dodge?   Anybody remember my old Dodge? EmptyJanuary 19th 2011, 9:48 am

You have to wonder if he did in the T case LOL Now calling it a 2wd
Sharp lookin short box.

Wonder if he will take a Chev as a trade Very Happy
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember my old Dodge?   Anybody remember my old Dodge? EmptyJanuary 19th 2011, 11:44 am

I dont remember that truck, but it does look nice. You thinking of buying it back?
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember my old Dodge?   Anybody remember my old Dodge? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2011, 5:12 pm

I've been considering it. It was a blast to drive because I wasn't worried about scratching it or putting dents in it. All it needed was a new front bumper and a rear end. My cousin said he's seen it driving around, but I haven't.
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember my old Dodge?   Anybody remember my old Dodge? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2011, 8:53 pm

same here, my cousins have seen my 98 around town, but im kinda glad i havent. i miss that old truck, it was tough. and paid for.
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember my old Dodge?   Anybody remember my old Dodge? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2011, 11:05 pm

I remmber that truck... but I do have a question. If he told you that was not his truck, just a pic he found and therefore he is using YOUR picture to sell his truck... why did not have him remove it? or report the post to craigslist?... I mean if I were a buyer, wanted that, sw the picture then showed up to find a 2wd, rusted out, RED one I would be pretty upset....LOL... Just my thoughts though....
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember my old Dodge?   Anybody remember my old Dodge? EmptyJanuary 22nd 2011, 11:23 pm

He told me that the truck was exactly the same, just a two wheel drive. I figured that if it was exactly the same, who cares? I understand that if he is just trying to jack people around to report it, but he's just too dumb to e-mail a picture from his phone to himself, since I did ask if he had a camera phone to use instead. I post pictures of stuff on so many websites, I don't even know where he could have gotten that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember my old Dodge?   Anybody remember my old Dodge? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody remember my old Dodge?
Page 1 of 1