Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Going through changes...

Go down 
+2
In2Trux
merlin5577
6 posters
AuthorMessage
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Going through changes...  Empty
PostSubject: Going through changes...    Going through changes...  EmptyJanuary 9th 2011, 12:12 am

... anyone else hear Ozzy playing now? Laughing

Some things have changed in my life and I want to fill you all in. Number 1, and most importantly, I am going to be (dont faint) a father! affraid
Robert John Eve Jr. will be joining this world on or about June 7th, 2011. cheers I've known for a while now but this past week Pam and I went to her ultrasound and the doctors were able to tell us the gender. Woo Hoo! My first son!

Number 2, and this might be even more shocking to some of you, the Suburban is retiring. Yes, I know, it is a sad day for all, but she had a good run and it was time to move on. So? After picking your jaw off the floor, you may be asking, so.... what will take its place? Well, I will give you a hint, ok, maybe a few hints;

Its American (duh).
Its not 4WD ( Sad )
Its not a truck/suv
It gets 33mpg on the highway
AND, it has 4-doors

Feel free to guess, but I will be waiting until Monday to post pictures and let you all in on the secret.

Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Going through changes...    Going through changes...  EmptyJanuary 9th 2011, 8:25 am

Wow !!! Congratulation Daddy
So we were gonna get all over you for not being around much. Well, now we know what you were doing. Very Happy
Seriously.. Father hood has to be the greatest blessings there is. I was just hangen out with my son in the garage last night. Good times, Good memories

Mini Van Smile
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Going through changes...    Going through changes...  EmptyJanuary 9th 2011, 9:37 am

Congrats on becoming a Daddy.

My guess is minivan too lol
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Going through changes...    Going through changes...  EmptyJanuary 9th 2011, 11:53 am

congrats. there isnt anything else in life that will change it as fast as having a kid. the day prior just seems like a somewhat normal day and then the following youll be responsible for bringing a child into this world and havein to look after him for the rest of your life.

as for the vehicle i say an 08-09 impala ss.. comes with an LS1.. lol

and whats with people wanting new cars all the sudden... first Junior, now you, and i have been looking for a newer tahoe my self.. who's next.. lol
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: Going through changes...    Going through changes...  EmptyJanuary 9th 2011, 4:33 pm

Congrats on the kid there feller... My 2nd one is due just a couple weeks before yours.... Kids are the best toy I've ever found...
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: Going through changes...    Going through changes...  EmptyJanuary 9th 2011, 6:27 pm

Congrats on the baby!!! But please don't tell me your getting a prius???? Just kidding I know you wouldn't stick a new born into one of those death traps!!! lol

My guess is also a mini van... First junior now you... hahaha Joe I bought an 01 malibu about 3 weeks ago. Not brand new but newest thing I've ever owned!! lol
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Going through changes...    Going through changes...  EmptyJanuary 9th 2011, 10:41 pm

What ever you do... don't let the little one get a hold of you key board and steal your CAP LOCKS button Very Happy
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Going through changes...    Going through changes...  EmptyJanuary 9th 2011, 11:53 pm

LITTLE ONES... I HAVE 2 AND IM STILL NOT SURE WHAT ONE DID IT... lmao
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Going through changes...    Going through changes...  EmptyJanuary 10th 2011, 7:37 pm

Thank you for the kind words everyone. I am wicked excited to meet/welcome the new guy. As for the answer to the car question, you will have to check out my other thread for the answer. Laughing

http://www.mytrucksource.com/t1432-merlin-s-new-car#17718
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going through changes...    Going through changes...  Empty

Back to top Go down

Going through changes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: