Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Looks like it fits?

Go down 
+7
bigcountry78
johnboggs21
Britewhiteram
1993GMCSierra
007jimmy
In2Trux
Junior3382
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Looks like it fits? Empty
PostSubject: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 12:38 am

We had a visitor at the dealership a few weeks back, and i finally found a good picture.... Looks like it belongs huh!?!?!?

Looks like it fits? Untitl10

1941..... the original Jeep! Sitting next to a 2011! that is a full 70 years of history! Isn't it beautiful!?!?

affraid cheers afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 10:53 am

Cool LOL I think it dominates the line up LOL
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 11:51 am

ill take the orange one.. i love that color.
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 9:36 pm

007jimmy wrote:
ill take the orange one.. i love that color.

NOW, we have like fifteen of them in that color... they just kept sending them to us! HAHAHAHAHA...

Everything from the Rubicon back are either 2011's or 2010's..... mstly 2010's when this photo was taken.....
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 11:03 pm

so how much can you get me into an orange ruby for even though i show no source of income.. lol
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 11:13 pm

I'll take the original. It's a workhorse, not a off-road Chrysler (the new ones look like they can't even be driven offroad for pete's sake.)

Looks like it fits? 2007-jeep-commander

Commander of 3" mud holes, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 11:31 pm

You have to see the "potential" in them... when i look at a Jeep, I do not see what it is, rather what it SHOULD be....

Case in point....

Looks like it fits? Superr10

so therefore, we take your "commander" comment and make it what it SHOULD have ben! lol

Looks like it fits? Xk_zeb10

Laughing
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 11:35 pm

I haven't liked anything Chrysler has put out since the 80's. I see the potential in many things, but, Jeep has gotten a bit soft since the Grand Wagoneer. The Wrangler is still the only "off-roader" they really have. The original Jeep didn't have polished aluminum and woodgrain, nor GPS and a 10 speaker sound system.
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 11:38 pm

BUT, wheelin with all those things is just plain cool dude! LOL.....

I see your point though. The new wrangler however dominates the older ones by far when it comes to off-road ability, but the cherokee has pussied out a little bit. more of a Luxury SUV now... but no worries, I will stick with mine! LOL
Back to top Go down
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 7th 2011, 12:06 pm

luxury and refinement sells cars, people want NAV and mp3, satellite radio, leather seats, all that Jazz

I love my loaded up 4x4, i can ride in style while i get stuck in the mud/snow Laughing
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 7th 2011, 12:37 pm

Junior3382 wrote:

Laughing

That must be for 4 inch mudholes eh? LOL
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 7th 2011, 2:39 pm

HAHAHAHA... Nice.
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 7th 2011, 3:29 pm

ill agree with GMC on this one, i had a 97 wrangler once, and i'd prefer the 41 to all of them. i mean, just look at it, its freakin awesome! haha
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 7th 2011, 3:32 pm

plus, and dont ask me why, i just love the old military non-directional tires on a jeep. they just work.
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 7th 2011, 6:26 pm

You know... Not trying to offend anybody... BUT all that history right there... 70 years and they are just as ugly now as they where then! I dislike heep's with a vengence! JEEP Just Emtpy Every Pocket. They are way too popular way to expensive to maintain and upgrade and even if you can do it. THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME!!!!!! That rubicon up there jr looks just like the CJ's back in the day there is nothing different beside the era and tech everything looks the same! And it's not a good look!!!

Just my $.02
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 11:49 pm

Very cool picture Junior. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 9th 2011, 5:39 pm

Therefore, we take your "commander" comment and make it what it SHOULD have ben! lol

Laughing [/quote]....... You can polish a terd, but it's stil just a shiney terd... As for the Rubicons... They are pretty sweet rides. I'd own one.... But I'd rather have the 41..
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 16th 2011, 11:19 pm

I would LOVE to have a Commander as a grocery getter. The one posted above would be perfect actually.

I will admit, I'd rather have a mall crawler then a serious off roader. Don't get me wrong, I love playing on some of the local trails, but that's why I would rather build a dedicated rig. Only problem is, it doesn't make sense to have two vehicles when one is going to be getting abused all the time (at least, it doesn't to me). But, it doesn't have to make sense to me to keep dreaming of my Ranger being that abused victim Wink
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? EmptyJanuary 17th 2011, 8:51 am

Junior3382 wrote:
You have to see the "potential" in them... when i look at a Jeep, I do not see what it is, rather what it SHOULD be....

Case in point....

Looks like it fits? Superr10

OK I think I could have some CRAZY fun with this up here. (Northern Ontario)
We have a lot of everything up here when the snow is gone. We have smooth ROCK and relentless MUD.
With some new Mickey Thompson all terrain on this beauty I think I could an awesome weekend of wheelin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it fits?   Looks like it fits? Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like it fits?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: