Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Not Dead, I Swear..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

Not Dead, I Swear.. Empty
PostSubject: Not Dead, I Swear..   Not Dead, I Swear.. EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 10:02 pm

Hi all,

Just popping in to let the masses know I'm still kicking around. Been sick the past couple days, and being stuck home in the snow didn't make it any more fun (got 14" here 2'+ in drifts.) I may be getting a 1995 Chevy Caprice after New Years for free, but that's still up in the air. Not that I need another vehicle anyways.

Hope you are all doing well, I'll try and check in here more often. Laughing
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Not Dead, I Swear..   Not Dead, I Swear.. EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 10:09 pm

Nice to hear ur alive. Im sick too right now and it blows d*ck. If anything you should sell that caprice and put some mud tires on your truck instead of passenger tires. maybe then you wont get stuck LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Not Dead, I Swear..   Not Dead, I Swear.. EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 11:51 pm

Hey William, its good to hear from you. Hope you feel better soon, and that you're able to swing by more often.
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: Not Dead, I Swear..   Not Dead, I Swear.. EmptyDecember 29th 2010, 8:58 am

Thanks Robert. Yeah, hopefully I'll be able to now, my schedule hasn't been as hectic as it was for the past 6+months. Check your PM's btw. I hope I sent it.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Not Dead, I Swear..   Not Dead, I Swear.. EmptyDecember 29th 2010, 12:50 pm

I got it, still trying to decipher it. I'll reply soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Dead, I Swear..   Not Dead, I Swear.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Dead, I Swear..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: