Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Need a lil help guys...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan_Crossman96
Ryan_Crossman96

Need a lil help guys... Empty
PostSubject: Need a lil help guys...   Need a lil help guys... EmptyDecember 20th 2010, 10:18 pm

Im looking for front end parts for my truck, And i want to know if anyone knows any good web sites i could go look around on and see what i could come up with, Im looking for front leaf springs. The only ones i can find are 4" springs and im not looking to raise it at the moment. Thanx guys and merry X-Mas santa
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Need a lil help guys...   Need a lil help guys... EmptyDecember 20th 2010, 10:28 pm

lmc truck? first place i go.
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: Need a lil help guys...   Need a lil help guys... EmptyDecember 21st 2010, 9:13 pm

X2 on LMC.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Need a lil help guys...   Need a lil help guys... EmptyDecember 21st 2010, 9:26 pm

you could get the 6 inch lift springs and then do an leaf under axle setup to keep it at stock hight and then when the time comes to lift it all you gotta do is put the axle underneath the springs.. i dont really know anyone that has stock springs besides junkards.. why are you replacing them anways?
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: Need a lil help guys...   Need a lil help guys... EmptyDecember 21st 2010, 9:41 pm

Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Need a lil help guys...   Need a lil help guys... EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 10:14 am

but darn at 300 a peice.. thats a little price even for lmc..
Back to top Go down
Ryan_Crossman96
Ryan_Crossman96

PostSubject: Re: Need a lil help guys...   Need a lil help guys... EmptyDecember 26th 2010, 11:31 pm

why are you replacing them anways?

As soon as possible. I broke the bottom leaf on the driver side and its only a 2 leaf system lol its not good Shocked I guess im going to break down and lift it now the only reason i didnt want to now is cause the wife dont want me too But if all i can find is the 4" springs she cant say no lol! Well its wort a shot thanx guys.....

Last edited by Ryan_Crossman96 on December 26th 2010, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a lil help guys...   Need a lil help guys... Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a lil help guys...
Page 1 of 1