Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

i could kill someone right now..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

i could kill someone right now..  Empty
PostSubject: i could kill someone right now..    i could kill someone right now..  EmptyDecember 20th 2010, 1:42 pm

2 weeks ago i bought bunkbeds for my kids as part of there christmas.. there were supposed to be at the store on the 16th because they were at a warehouse somewhere.. at the time i bought them i was told there were 9 left in stock. now today im told that they didnt have any left in the warehouse and i have to wait till the 29th till the person that makes them will have them back in the warehouse and then another week or 2 till they will be at the store for me to pick up. not only does this put a really big dent in my plans for christmas but because i paid over 1000 bucks for them they cant give me my money back without haveing to mail me a check and that would take 2 weeks as well.. im so pissed right now.. not only was it a major part of there christmas but almost everything else i got them goes right along with the bunkbeds.. i was basically redoing there entire room starting thursday when they left.. everyhting was planed so perfectly that i knew it was to good to be true.. guess i gotta go with plan b witch i havent made up yet..
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: i could kill someone right now..    i could kill someone right now..  EmptyDecember 20th 2010, 3:07 pm

I saw you post on Facebook... That really sack man I don't blame ya for being so pissed off.
And what makes it even that much bad... Is they can't even give you your money back???? That's just crazy...
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: i could kill someone right now..    i could kill someone right now..  EmptyDecember 20th 2010, 3:27 pm

they can give me my money back but it would take just as long for me to get it.. im over it at this point.. just gonna have to go get something else to make up for it and when they get here the kids will get another surprise..
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: i could kill someone right now..    i could kill someone right now..  EmptyDecember 20th 2010, 5:45 pm

Me too!!!! Who's first?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i could kill someone right now..    i could kill someone right now..  Empty

Back to top Go down

i could kill someone right now..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: