Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Would you donate?

Go down 
+6
007jimmy
In2Trux
Jimmeh
johnboggs21
merlin5577
Junior3382
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Would you donate to cover costs of an upgrade?
YES
Would you donate? I_vote_lcap89%Would you donate? I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
NO
Would you donate? I_vote_lcap0%Would you donate? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MAYBE
Would you donate? I_vote_lcap11%Would you donate? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 9:59 pm

Behind the scenes, myself, and the forum staff have been tossing around the idea of upgrading our whole family here to a much larger and more widely accepted format for online message boards. I am sure a lot of members on here are familiar with the various types on the web. I am not going to name any in accordance with forum rules...

Anyways, by upgrading our site to one of these sites, the traffic will certainly increase for sure, but there is a cost that comes with it.

My question to all you members who enjoy this site and love to see it grow,

If I were to start a collection for donations inorder to help cover the initial cost of moving to a larger site, who would donate?

I am not asking for donations right now, so please do not answer this as if you were going to commit today, I am asking in general....

Would you help the cause? If so, reply to the thread as well as answer the poll, and your name will be added to the list below.

~Junior

Members who will:

Junior3382
Merlin5577
007Jimmy
In2Trux
Jimmeh
FaselZ71
doc_auto
Ryan_crossman96
Britewhiteram

Last edited by Junior3382 on December 25th 2010, 11:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 11:02 pm

Two words come to mind;

HELL
YES
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 4:20 am

Buddy if i had a couple extra dollars id throw it in
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 9:18 am

I'd probably donate. Like John, I would for sure if I had a couple extra bucks.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 11:37 am

OH YA !!!
Count me in (after Christmas of course)
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 1:40 pm

im game and have been since day one
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 8:21 pm

don't forget to vote...lol...

thanks all for the support!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 9:06 pm

i think you closed the voting cause i cant vote.. nor do i have the option to open the vote back up..
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 9th 2010, 9:36 pm

try it now. LOL.... I had the permissions turned off... my bad!
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 10th 2010, 8:58 pm

Although due to fiscal restraints and other board memberships my activity here has been limited I still like to think of this site as my favorite mainly due to the close knit relationships we all share across the board! After the holiday's and once the pocket book heals from the deep gashes it's recieved lately I'd gladly toss a few dollars into the pool!

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 13th 2010, 12:56 am

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Ryan_Crossman96
Ryan_Crossman96

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 14th 2010, 1:25 am

Count me in.. This is my favorit site. Just keep me posted
Back to top Go down
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 14th 2010, 10:58 am

Im new, but i duno if i like that Robert guy enough to dontate any money... he seems kinda shady... Twisted Evil lol! how much $$$ are you looking at to get the site moved or converted? i might be down for a little cash Smile
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 15th 2010, 5:52 pm

hellyah i would. i like it here cause it hasnt been filled with BS people yet. even though that might happen with more traffic, im still down with the devil. sign me up.
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 17th 2010, 10:18 pm

Britewhiteram wrote:
Im new, but i duno if i like that Robert guy enough to dontate any money... he seems kinda shady... Twisted Evil lol! how much $$$ are you looking at to get the site moved or converted? i might be down for a little cash Smile

The actual cost is higher then I think you would expect... however, After the start of the new year, I may actually open up a block on the home page for donations, and along with that, I will start a new thread the total costs so every knows what are goal is.

I am not expecting for everyone on here to donate ALL of the money needed, but it is a little more then i can swing alone. The annual costs of the new site will be a seperate issue down the road, (incase anyone asks)... i will probably have a "vendor" or "sponsor" program to help cover those... and the annual costs are not hateful at all....

If anyone wants actual specifics now, before I post them up, you can send me a PM and I will share them with you. The forum staff and myself have already covered them and have a good idea the goal we need to reach..... so if yuo prefer, you can PM one of them.... If that is alright with them?
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 17th 2010, 11:25 pm

NO THATS NOT ALRIGT>> I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THAT>> lmao.. nah ill answer any questions to the best of my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 18th 2010, 11:03 pm

The more I think about this, the more I get excited about a fresh new My Truck Source forum. My other forums are getting boring. I want to be excited about this place again
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 19th 2010, 1:39 pm

doc_auto wrote:
hellyah i would. i like it here cause it hasnt been filled with BS people yet. even though that might happen with more traffic, im still down with the devil. sign me up.

I sure hope not. That's why I quit frequenting most of the old forums I was on because people always wanted to start crap with others. This site rocks!
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 19th 2010, 10:44 pm

Well the hope is that myself and the rest of yous who have helped to make this site a success and free of none-sense, will continue to do the same on a new site. Starting from scratch, I am hoping, will allow us to gain a little more control and keep the respect we have all come to appreciate....
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 20th 2010, 10:32 pm

Junior3382 wrote:
Well the hope is that myself and the rest of yous who have helped to make this site a success and free of none-sense, will continue to do the same on a new site. Starting from scratch, I am hoping, will allow us to gain a little more control and keep the respect we have all come to appreciate....

well im sure its safe to say we're all behind ya brother. and im surprised this site has stayed troll-free for so long.
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 22nd 2010, 12:23 am

Well, i am hoping the "new" site will remain "toll-free".... I have no intentions of making it a paid membership, at all....
Back to top Go down
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 12:22 am

Put me on the WILL donate list... i feel lonely on the maybe side of things... Sad

Thanks Junior Laughing
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 1:21 am

SO IS THAT A PROMISE.. WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET BUT I BET IT WILL BE A GREAT PLACE.. MIGHT EVEN BE BETTER IF WE GOT RID OF THAT ROBERT GUY.
Back to top Go down
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 1:25 am

Hey Im all for getting rid of Robert.... hims and his weiner dog too!!! lol! yea, im not sure how much cash i can swing but i will try my bestest
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 11:45 am

Britewhiteram wrote:
Put me on the WILL donate list... i feel lonely on the maybe side of things... Sad

Thanks Junior Laughing

Ya !!! We guilted him into it LOL It's lonely out there as a DMax guy. We gotta stick together. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Would you donate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you donate?   Would you donate? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you donate?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Member Center :: Forum Help Section-
Jump to: