Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Has anyone...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone...   Has anyone... EmptyNovember 26th 2010, 11:10 pm

Noticed all this fuss with the TSA? I've noticed more and more stories comin out about obvious power abuse from these boneheads, for lack of better term. These people are treating everyday people like animals, and they're not being stopped. Now, I'm all for public safety, and I do agree that airport security is a necessary evil. But some of these stories in the news are downright apalling! You better beleive that if any of those workers ever violated my fiance in some of the ways I've been hearing about, we wouldnt be getting on an airplane, and I'd probably be in jail after I broke his nose. Now thats just me. I'm ready for these jerks to be held accountable for what they're doing. I'm ready for a group to say "I've had enough". Ok, I feel better now I really needed to vent. I'm interested in hearing what ya'll have to say on the subject. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... EmptyNovember 27th 2010, 9:39 am

i couldnt agrea with you more.. the same thing happens with all positions of power.. people take atvantage of them and when enough of a fuss gets presented its already a major problem.. it happens with cops everyday but alot of the time its the woman trying to get out of a ticket that gets them into more trouble.. oe of my brothers is a philly cop and he said he couldnt even begin to tell me how many times he has walked up to a car with a woman in it as she was unbuttoning her blouse to give him a nice shot.. he works in the business district so he sees alot of "action"..lol.. but whats going on at the airports is a completely different story and i can honestly say has seen it first hand.. me and the wife went to florida a few years ago and i got searched pretty thoughly because im assuming i looked like a drug dealer or something.. who knows but it was enough to piss me off. i have avoided airports since and have driven down to florida a couple times since..
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... EmptyDecember 15th 2010, 6:29 pm

eh. i think if ya dont like it dont fly. and remember those TSA workers ARE everyday people doin a 9-5 and dont like it just as much as you do. you think they want to feel up people all day? have you seen some people? poor or no hygiene and ugly. who'd enjoy that? they just do what they're told. and as for the stories, its probably exaggerated anyways. just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... EmptyDecember 15th 2010, 6:29 pm

eh. i think if ya dont like it dont fly. and remember those TSA workers ARE everyday people doin a 9-5 and dont like it just as much as you do. you think they want to feel up people all day? have you seen some people? poor or no hygiene and ugly. who'd enjoy that? they just do what they're told. and as for the stories, its probably exaggerated anyways. just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Has anyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone...   Has anyone... Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: