Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Should I buy it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Should I buy it? Empty
PostSubject: Should I buy it?   Should I buy it? EmptyNovember 19th 2010, 11:26 am

Okay, below are some pics of a 1989 Jeep Cherokee Wagoneer. This thing is a monster. Has won three trophies already, and with my touch, will win more.

It has a total of 6" of lift. 35" tires, custom fenders, custom hood, custom Paint, pretty much custom everything. Built right, nothing halfass. Runs fantastic, only has 150k on it. 4.0l with the automatic tranny and the selec-trac 4wd. In addition, he has all the original parts, several sets of fenders, another set of tires, and parts he had not gotten around to repolacing, suchs as Dana 44's front and rear and new seats. It also has a header, dynomax exhaust and sounds awesome!

What do you guys think? Its only 5,000 dollars!

Should I buy it? 11192010

Should I buy it? 11192011
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
007jimmy
007jimmy

Should I buy it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I buy it?   Should I buy it? EmptyNovember 19th 2010, 3:53 pm

thats up to you.. it would be nice to have 2 trail trucks cause then i could take a drive over your house and we could hit some trails.. lol. it looks like a decent jeep but for the money you could finish your off and have an even better rig.. i would buy it if i thought down the road i could sell it for more but you and i both know i dont keep anything for very long..
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Should I buy it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I buy it?   Should I buy it? EmptyNovember 19th 2010, 8:01 pm

No
Freaking
Way

But thats just me. I make it a point not to buy modified vehicles, let alone one with 150K miles and thats 21 years old. I agree with Joe. Sink the money into your Jeep.
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

Should I buy it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I buy it?   Should I buy it? EmptyNovember 19th 2010, 8:12 pm

Well, since he built it, he has put less then 500 miles on it, and it has been two years. He has just driven it to the Jeep show. It has never been wheeled, even before he built it, and till now. This guy is my mechanic who is working on my Jeep, if anyone would have built it right, it would have been him, so not only do I trust him, I have known him for years, and therefore trust the Jeep.

But I see your point. Be sure to check out my own buuild thread later tonight, I have new pictures!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
Sponsored content

Should I buy it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I buy it?   Should I buy it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I buy it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: