Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in?

Go down 
4 posters

SCCA events
 Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in? I_vote_lcap25% Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
drag strip
 Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in? I_vote_lcap75% Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
stock cars
 Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in? I_vote_lcap0% Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in? Empty
PostSubject: Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in?    Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in? EmptyNovember 10th 2010, 3:12 pm

Here's a good poll. Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in?
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in?    Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in? EmptyNovember 10th 2010, 3:14 pm

Drag strip. Most any car (that can pass tech) can be raced so you dont need a ton of money of modifcations to race. Mostly just a helmet.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in?    Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in? EmptyNovember 10th 2010, 4:24 pm

i agrea.. bracket racing is fun and usually has a nice purse.. sink the money you win into your car and eventually youll have a really nice street/strip car.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in?    Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in? EmptyNovember 10th 2010, 5:21 pm

I would have to agree too.
Even thow that's not how I got introduced to racing.. first I did Ice Racing, second I did Auto Cross, next year I'm doing Drag Strip w/my Dirty Diesel
But go to your local drag strip, watch and ask questions. Hang out in the pits. ask questions.. most drivers love to talk about their hobby and are very willing to give out info to a newB.

This year was my introduction. Next year. I'm IN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in?    Which of these three would be better for an armature racer to start in? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1