Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol) Empty
PostSubject: freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol)   freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol) EmptyOctober 11th 2010, 11:43 am

hey guys just lettin ya know im still alive. been in county fer 2 months then went again. thought i was goin to prison fer a little bit. haha but life is slowly gettin better.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol) Empty
PostSubject: Re: freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol)   freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol) EmptyOctober 11th 2010, 12:16 pm

Welcome Back doc, glad to see you're among the free.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol)   freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol) EmptyOctober 11th 2010, 2:25 pm

What da heck did you do? Surprised
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol)   freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol) EmptyOctober 14th 2010, 4:20 pm

first i went for 54 days on a PI, disorderly conduct, and assault which was dropped. at a party n some dude was talkin smack and then threatened my girl. so i broke his jaw. then they tried to get me fer a hit n run. someone in a tan buick hit a lady walkin across the street at a stop sign cause they didnt stop. they held me for 68 hours. but the guy who did it turned himself in thank goodness. but im out n got a job. had to drop all my classes though.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol)   freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol) EmptyOctober 14th 2010, 10:44 pm

A little more discrete next time.
When somebody pulls that with your GF. You quietly and calmly take him out back were there is no audience. Smile
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol)   freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol) EmptyOctober 18th 2010, 10:27 am

yeah. alcohol doesnt let ya be discrete. but its all good now. got a job at wally world pushin carts haha. just savin money fer that motor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol)   freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol) Empty

Back to top Go down

freebird (just adding more characters cause the darn nazis say i gotta have more than 10 characters. lol)
Page 1 of 1