Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Wazzap!?! From Maine

Go down 
+3
In2Trux
merlin5577
Metalman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Metalman
Metalman

Wazzap!?! From Maine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wazzap!?! From Maine   Wazzap!?! From Maine - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2011, 10:27 pm

flex shots:

Wazzap!?! From Maine - Page 3 Dsc08410
Wazzap!?! From Maine - Page 3 Dsc08411
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Wazzap!?! From Maine   Wazzap!?! From Maine - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 18th 2011, 10:50 pm

nice.. i had to put a new motor in a 96 wrangler 4.0 the other day. we use it as a plow truck for some of the tight lots we do. i managed to snap the motor mount off and take a nice chunk of the block with it. it was rather interesting when it happened cause all i felt was a pop and figured i hit something with the plow. few mins went by and it started to overheat.. pop the hood and the motors cocked one way and the only thing keeping it there was the intake hitting the motor mount on the frame..

anyways.. it has a 2 inch suspension and 3 inch body lift.. we had 37s on it but they were kinda pushing it so we stepped down to 36s.. its alot of fun now and the rims are a little deeper of a dish so it turns better.. lol
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Wazzap!?! From Maine   Wazzap!?! From Maine - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 19th 2011, 2:07 pm

its actually funny to see those pics... because of of like a week go here, all of our snow is gone! LMAO....

So when are the tires coming again? LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Wazzap!?! From Maine   Wazzap!?! From Maine - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 19th 2011, 5:35 pm

snowboarding with a tshirt and jeans on was badass though.. im gonna try and go again next sunday to blue mountain.. you snowboard junior?
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Wazzap!?! From Maine   Wazzap!?! From Maine - Page 3 EmptyMarch 8th 2011, 2:35 am

howdy. nice trucks.
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Wazzap!?! From Maine   Wazzap!?! From Maine - Page 3 EmptyMarch 12th 2011, 12:20 am

Hey, got the tires yet? Hey, got the tires yet? Hey, got the tires yet?

HAHAHA.... sorry, my excitement got the best of me, I had to ask....

Before you totally destroy that beautiful donor Xj you just found, take some nice pictures and post them up. Smile And then some more of your jeep with... the... new... tires?

Laughing

Okay sorry. I will stop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wazzap!?! From Maine   Wazzap!?! From Maine - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wazzap!?! From Maine
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3