Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

my first tattoo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

my first tattoo Empty
PostSubject: my first tattoo   my first tattoo EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 1:51 am

i have been messing around on myself and doing some work here and there learning how to tattoo.. tonight i got to do my first REAL tattoo.. one of my close freinds has done alot of work on me and tonight his brother asked me to do a coverup for him. i had all confident in myself so i said sure.. from start to where it is now i did the whole thing. he got an idea off the internet of what he wanted so i drew up a stencil for it and layed it out.. it is a tridal dragon ment to look something like this..

my first tattoo Tribal10

i did all the outline myself and then started to do the fill.. in all honesty i enjoyed it because i apreciate art.. i got about half way through the fill before he said enough.. next weekend ill do some more but here is a pic of me doing it..

my first tattoo C399a52f

ill have pictures of the end result when i am done... it was fun and i could see myself doing it once in awhile..
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

my first tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first tattoo   my first tattoo EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 8:52 am

Your braver then I'am LOL but I guess if you've been around that kind of stuff enough.
Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Did you get a pic of the tat that your covering?
Kinda like a B4 and After
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

my first tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first tattoo   my first tattoo EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 10:27 am

yeah.. it was supposed to be one of the guys from street fighter or something like that... it looked bad.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my first tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first tattoo   my first tattoo Empty

Back to top Go down

my first tattoo
Page 1 of 1