Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

After months of waiting>>>>>

Go down 
+2
bigcountry78
batty1214
6 posters
AuthorMessage
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

After months of waiting>>>>> Empty
PostSubject: After months of waiting>>>>>   After months of waiting>>>>> EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 5:43 pm

After months of waiting>>>>> Geo10 TA DA!!!!!! the Geo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a whole new front clip, bumpers, fenders, hood....... I have to decide on a piant scheme for it still, but I think Im gonna go bright colored.... that way people in lifted trucks might see me....... what do ya'll think?
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: After months of waiting>>>>>   After months of waiting>>>>> EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 9:58 pm

nice. id drive it. hell, right now im drivin grandmas 95 oldsmobile, tryin to save a lil on gas. tape player baby WHOOO!!!!! HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: After months of waiting>>>>>   After months of waiting>>>>> EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 10:14 pm

So, What are you gonna put on your other foot ???
Just kidding LOL Paint it, CAT yellow/orange so we can see you from up here Smile

Just messin with yeah... Your gonna have the last laugh when we pull up to the pumps
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: After months of waiting>>>>>   After months of waiting>>>>> EmptyAugust 19th 2010, 10:18 pm

Hey that is kinda cool. And ironically, we just traded one of those cars in today. Its a 1996 with only 22,000 original miles! One owner too! LMAO..... so soon, it will be in my craigslist listings... hmmm... interested? HAHAHAHAHAHA J/K

You know, if gas prices skyrocket, you will have one of the most desireable cars! LAMO.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: After months of waiting>>>>>   After months of waiting>>>>> EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 10:24 am

Junior, I would be interested if the price was right..... Heck,I could drive it clear home on a single tank of gas
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: After months of waiting>>>>>   After months of waiting>>>>> EmptyAugust 20th 2010, 5:08 pm

batty1214 wrote:
Junior, I would be interested if the price was right..... Heck,I could drive it clear home on a single tank of gas

There yeah go !!!! Rubbin our nose it... Show off After months of waiting>>>>> Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: After months of waiting>>>>>   After months of waiting>>>>> EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 12:57 am

I had a Chevy (Geo) Spectrum in high school, and man do I miss the gas mileage. The car in general was pretty pathetic, but I could fill the car up and not have to go to the pumps for a whole month (of course, it helps that I only live 5 miles away from where I went to school, and I worked for my dad who let me use his shop truck on pickups and deliveries, lol).

Although I can't complain about the gas mileage in my truck, I have been thinking of getting a little shoe box for the days I don't have to haul tools for work.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: After months of waiting>>>>>   After months of waiting>>>>> EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 8:03 am

Jimmeh wrote:
I have been thinking of getting a little shoe box for the days I don't have to haul tools for work.

I've actually have been considering the same thing. See what you've done Batty, now you've got us thinking of shoe boxes as second vehicles LOL
I'm looking at a jeep yj w/2.5
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: After months of waiting>>>>>   After months of waiting>>>>> EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 11:36 am

Congratulations Batty. Hope it serves you well.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: After months of waiting>>>>>   After months of waiting>>>>> EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 4:20 pm

merlin5577 wrote:
Congratulations Batty. Hope it serves you well.

Yeah, All joking a side. I hope it works out real good for yeah. And you save Tons of money. After months of waiting>>>>> 260662
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After months of waiting>>>>>   After months of waiting>>>>> Empty

Back to top Go down

After months of waiting>>>>>
Page 1 of 1