Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

one of the many caddy's i have worked on..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

one of the many caddy's i have worked on..  Empty
PostSubject: one of the many caddy's i have worked on..    one of the many caddy's i have worked on..  EmptyJuly 1st 2010, 12:52 am

super clean car... i would buy it..

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/1818429737.html
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: one of the many caddy's i have worked on..    one of the many caddy's i have worked on..  EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 6:21 pm

thats clean.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: one of the many caddy's i have worked on..    one of the many caddy's i have worked on..  EmptyJuly 2nd 2010, 10:12 pm

just imagine what the other cars are like.. thats one of his drivers.. lol
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: one of the many caddy's i have worked on..    one of the many caddy's i have worked on..  EmptyJuly 3rd 2010, 10:30 pm

I'd be interested, although, we'd need to talk on the price a bit.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: one of the many caddy's i have worked on..    one of the many caddy's i have worked on..  EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 3:46 am

i know the lowest he will go is 7500.. trust me.. if you seen the car you would understand why.. besides the 2 show cars he has of that year this thing is mint.. its a driver so it does have a scuff here and there but nothing that you could notice from 5 feet away.. the pictures really dont do it justice and it was dusty from being in storage.. some of the colors in the pictures are off.. specially the dash and interior.. the carpet looks nothing like that in person.. its accually a navy blue like the rest but just like the dash it doesnt show good in pictures.. he knows his cadillacs to say the least and takes rediculus care of them.. they never rack up the 2500 miles per year for an oil change but he still changes it every 12 months.. im pretty sure thats the one that i just put through state inspection and it passed flawlessly besides rear shoes.. they were just cracked from old age.. still had half life left but he wanted them swapped out anyway.. if your really interested lemme know here or on facebook.. i might be able to do something for you price wise although i know he said 7500 firm but i put up 8000 so someone could negotiate a little..
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: one of the many caddy's i have worked on..    one of the many caddy's i have worked on..  EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 8:26 am

Well, I would, but he is in PA, and that's too far for me to want to drive. If it was semi-local, yeah, I'd definitely go check it out.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: one of the many caddy's i have worked on..    one of the many caddy's i have worked on..  EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 11:38 am

ill deliver.. half cash now.. half apone delivery.. you should know me well enough by now that when i say its worth it.. it really is.. this is one of the cars you keep lookin good and fresh for the next 10 years but drive it on the weekends and you would be able to sell it for just as much if not more.. it will be a considered a classic in 5 more years and antique in 10.. lol
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: one of the many caddy's i have worked on..    one of the many caddy's i have worked on..  EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 5:11 pm

Oh I believe you. I just need to see it myself before I buy. Always a policy.

I need to sell (or do something) with the '77 First.

Why don't you buy it? Sell the Jimmy and buy that. You'd look good in a Fleetwood Joe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: one of the many caddy's i have worked on..    one of the many caddy's i have worked on..  EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 9:02 pm

hello.. the jimmy has been gone for awhile now.. i stripped it down of most of the aftermarket and mods i did to it and then traded this guy for his 74 c10 camper special with 28k miles, a 400 sbc, 3 on the tree and a mint cab.. as soon as the guy gets the new title we are finallizing everything.. he doesnt have a the chipped key or the title for the jimmy so i have insurance against him tryin to dick me over.. he had the title but signed it in the wrong spot so we had to order a duplicate.. 6-8 weeks of waiting... patiantly.. lol
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: one of the many caddy's i have worked on..    one of the many caddy's i have worked on..  EmptyJuly 4th 2010, 10:23 pm

I remember you were going to strip it, but I didn't know how it ended. I remember seeing one pic of it in pieces, lol.

I see all of your FaceBook posts, I just don't recall anything about it being gone, lol.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: one of the many caddy's i have worked on..    one of the many caddy's i have worked on..  EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 12:04 am

it was a sad sad day.. lol.. but after some research it wasnt such a bad deal after all..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one of the many caddy's i have worked on..    one of the many caddy's i have worked on..  Empty

Back to top Go down

one of the many caddy's i have worked on..
Page 1 of 1