Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

well hello there

Go down 
+2
Junior3382
bigcountry78
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

well hello there Empty
PostSubject: well hello there   well hello there EmptyAugust 11th 2009, 12:28 pm

hey yall, thought id intro myself as well. im bigcountry78, a former member of the old site. im in my early 20's, and i live in S.C. i currently own a 78 chevy 4wd and an 06 chevy z71. and im in the process of buying my first ever car, an 85 trans am with the v8 Twisted Evil haha but anyway i hope i can add to the forum and help out from time to time. ill be seein yall
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: well hello there   well hello there EmptyAugust 11th 2009, 5:30 pm

Wow, TransAm huh? NICE. Those can be a lot of fun, a lot of work, but a lot of fun. Be sure you post a ton of pics when you get it, I know I would love to see it!

And Welcome to the site buddy, nice to get thiings rollin again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: well hello there   well hello there EmptyAugust 11th 2009, 11:37 pm

yea man, im gettin it in a couple of weeks, im workin out a way to pay for the thing lol. and u can be certatin ill have pics up. its good to have the gang back haha
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: well hello there   well hello there EmptyAugust 11th 2009, 11:38 pm

almost, a few more guys and we will get this thing rockin again.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: well hello there   well hello there EmptyAugust 12th 2009, 12:02 am

Welcome back bud. Good to see you.
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: well hello there   well hello there EmptyAugust 22nd 2009, 10:47 pm

Its close to rockin!
Back to top Go down
zembonez
zembonez

well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: well hello there   well hello there EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 12:03 am

Welcome from another new guy.

People keep mentioning the old site... what was that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.truckmodcentral.com
007jimmy
007jimmy

well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: well hello there   well hello there EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 12:29 am

it was a site that a few of us helped build but it turned into a total bomb because of the administrator was a little kid... he wanted it to be something it wasnt and lied about alot of things.. basically it came down to us shutting the place down and starting this site.. trust me you wouldnt have liked the last site and it turned alot of these guys away... but now there back and hopefully this one will turn into something alot better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: well hello there   well hello there Empty

Back to top Go down

well hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Member Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: