Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph

Go down 
+4
In2Trux
merlin5577
007jimmy
Milwaukee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Milwaukee

Milwaukee

Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph Empty
PostSubject: Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph   Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 1:20 am

What you think?

For me if I was boss I fired that driver for abusive my trucks. I just witness very dangerous on highway. I saw this green F250 cruise 90-94 mph. I would say 99-00 year by judge it.

It have 5.4L v8.

Stuff in bed estimated about 2500-3500K pounds since it was touch overload spring bump.

It wasn't level it sag to passenger side about 3-5" low. When it hit pothole it went down about 5-8" then bounce for 5-10 sec then he slow down to get truck stop bounce then he go back to 90-94 mph.

After look stuff inside and see sign on door I think he is mobile welder or mobile contractor.

Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph ToughF250bycompany
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph   Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 9:25 am

im gonna say its not safe at all but some people just dont care about other peoples lives.. i bet you he is from around me cause i cant tell you home many times i see stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph   Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 12:02 pm

You can't fix stupid...
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph   Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 12:56 pm

I agree.
He needs to be made an example of.
There is no job that important, that you have to drive like that.
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph   Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 6:12 pm

id call dps and follow him. jackass.
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph   Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 7:53 pm

is it safe to take pics and drive? lol
Back to top Go down
Milwaukee

Milwaukee

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph   Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 8:23 pm

Jared Olson for SO IL wrote:
is it safe to take pics and drive? lol

I would say YES but it was tough to drive geo at 95 mph to get closely pictures it got me 15 mins to get on him. Geo was REV 5K rpm to reach it.

I try drive and guess where position camera should then look quick if not then retake it. IT got me like 10 pictures.

95 mph is crazy for that F250. tires aren't made for that speed 90 mph.
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph   Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 9:37 pm

Back to top Go down
bigz
bigz

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph   Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph EmptyMarch 26th 2010, 4:57 am

well... i may not want to comment in this thread yall may call me a stupid jackass lol but i have pulled a many of loaded trailers with 3/4 ton trucks at 90 mph... driving 6 to 14 hours to a job with a loaded tool trailer is hard to do at 60 lol it has costed me alot in tickets tho
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph   Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph EmptyMarch 26th 2010, 10:27 am

in IL you are caught doin 95 your going to jail
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph   Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 10:30 am

you cant go to jail fer speedin here. at all. they can get you for reckless drivin though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph   Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think it safety to drive load truck that not level and cruise 93-95 mph
Page 1 of 1