Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Im at it again.

Go down 
+3
Jared Olson for SO IL
doc_auto
007jimmy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 3:07 pm

Bought another truck. 67 c10 online 6 with a 3 on the tree.

Im at it again. 3

Im at it again. 1

Im at it again. 2
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 7:05 pm

nice! a year younger than mine. lol. the inline six in mine is long gone and replaced with a used-to-run '76 small block. what are ya plans for her? whats it lowered on?
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 7:06 pm

good lookin truck
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 7:09 pm

Nice looking truck. I think you mean inline 6 and not online 6 Laughing What are you going to do with the pontiac steering wheel? lol
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 7:21 pm

did u get it because u talked bout lowerin my truck now u want your own? lol
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 7:30 pm

i got it cause it was for a killer price and i been eyen it up for about 4 years now.. lol.. dude finally gave in when he relized he couldnt do anything with it and i could give it a good home.. i paid 800 for it and it was stock except for the pontiac steering wheel.. the original is sitting on the floor in the pic but its cracked to hell.. its getting bagged for sure but i cut the springs in half for now.. not that its going anywere really.. the clutch is shot and it now rides like a trampoline.. i have more pics that ill upload in a sec..
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 7:40 pm

Im at it again. 3-1

and my buddies firebird i been tinkering with.. no engine shots just yet.. not done cleaning it up.. lol..
Im at it again. 2-1
Im at it again. 1-1
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 7:43 pm

your hidin the goods! lets see her topless! lol. just givin ya crap. i'll wait patiently. you got it for 800 and it runs? hell of a deal. no offense to ya buddy, but i think them year firechickens look fat. but they are faster than anything i got.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 7:46 pm

timeslips will be posted tomorrow.. been workin on it every night to get it ready.. spray spray spray.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 10:22 pm

800 dang u gotta deal
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 10:27 pm

Nice truck Joe. Lucky dog !!! LOL I like those truck, but it brings back a lot of bad memories.
My Dad had a 67 or 68 Chevy w/3 on the tree. Back in his drinking days.

Still.. awesome looking truck and awesome deal. Those cracked steering wheels can be nicely fixed with that fiberglass filler. And the repair will last. Let me know if your interested. I'll send ya the info.
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 10:33 pm

Nice looking truck joe and 800 is one hell of a deal!
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 10:50 pm

Congratulations Joe! What are your plans for it?

FTR, your yard looks like a freaking used car lot... I'm jealous!
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 10:51 pm

we paid 1500 for mine body is not as straight but had a new clutch
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 11:04 pm

YOU HAVE NO IDEA ROBERT... i have 2 c10s, my jimmy, the wifes 92 fullsize, the 91 sonoma and the 98 bmw.. i cleared house though on a few things.. choptop is gone cause the body was to far wasted to fix, the grey truck i sold cause the township was hounding me about it and the 99 dually is gone too. i found out the motor wasnt as good as i though it was so i sold it while it still ran.. still got 5k for it.. now i have 3 jetskies, and a boat to get rid of.. then maybe ill be able to have the township stop by and not hassle me..
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 8:36 am

007jimmy wrote:
YOU HAVE NO IDEA ROBERT... i have 2 c10s, my jimmy, the wifes 92 fullsize, the 91 sonoma and the 98 bmw.. i cleared house though on a few things.. choptop is gone cause the body was to far wasted to fix, the grey truck i sold cause the township was hounding me about it and the 99 dually is gone too. i found out the motor wasnt as good as i though it was so i sold it while it still ran.. still got 5k for it.. now i have 3 jetskies, and a boat to get rid of.. then maybe ill be able to have the township stop by and not hassle me..

Holy Crap !!!! Reminds me of that expression, "He who dies with the most toys wins" You must have been way out in the lead Joe. Well up until you started the clean up.
You must be starting to feel better about it, eh ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 10:10 am

its for the best.. the choptop cab was twisted and rusted out pretty bad.. the guy i got it from used window screen and bondo to make up the floor, then he undercoated the bottom and sprayed the cab inside the color of the truck.. did i pretty good job and it lasted a few years but when i started to see more holes i found out how bad it was.. lol.. the grey truck was gonna be the donor cab for it but i relized i have enough going on that i dont really need another mid 80s c10.. i always wanted a mid 60s one to play with so i finally got my wish.. the 99 dually was a deisel and i knew nothing about it so thats why i sold that and also cause the red truck works just fine as a tow pig.. lol. the bmw is for sale and so is the jimmy really but im not chomping at the bits to sell eather.. the bmw is nice for me and the wife to cruise around town when we go out together and the jimmy is my only mud truck for now. still waiting to see if my buddies dad is gonna sell me my old 79 bronco back.. its lifted on 35s with a 460bb. i had 38s on it but his dad went down to 35s for gas milage... it got 9mpg with 38s what more can you ask for.. then ill have to sell the jimmy. i know a few people that want it so it shouldnt be to hard to sell..
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 1:33 pm

Your Jimmy is your dayly drive too right?
What would the 79 Bronco be? Your weekend mudder.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 2:29 pm

yeah the jimmy is a daily driver but i like to drive the red truck around town.. if im going far or to the junk yards i drive the jimmy cause the roads and parking lots are a little to much for the red truck and on far trips i like to listen to the radio.. not possible in the red truck with the 454 and exhuast.. sometimes i wish i had headphones on when im in the red truck cause its so loud..
Back to top Go down
Jared Olson for SO IL
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jared Olson for SO IL

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 4:53 pm

I wanna see the 250 Smile heres mine

Im at it again. 03191010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im at it again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im at it again.   Im at it again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Im at it again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Pride and Joy-
Jump to: