Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Computer virus warning.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GMCTRUCKS
GMCTRUCKS

Computer virus warning. Empty
PostSubject: Computer virus warning.   Computer virus warning. EmptyMarch 4th 2010, 11:33 am

All:

Please forward this to all in your groups.

Please be on the lookout for these emails. You may get something like
this claiming to be from UPS about a package non-delivery. You could
also get this from the US Postal Service or some other delivery company.
The attachment (zip file - removed from this email) is a virus/trojan
and should NOT be opened. As always, be wary of attachments that you are
not expecting, even from sources you would otherwise trust. If you have
any question, confirm with the sender BEFORE you open it. NEVER click on
links or open attachments unless you are absolutely certain of their
origin or trustworthiness.
GMC Cool
Back to top Go down
GMCTRUCKS
GMCTRUCKS

PostSubject: Re: Computer virus warning.   Computer virus warning. EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 7:28 am

No-body is going to say thanks GMC your my hero. Laughing
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Computer virus warning.   Computer virus warning. EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 8:28 am

Thanks GMC Your my Hero !!!

Seriously Thanks for the heads-up man
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Computer virus warning.   Computer virus warning. EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 2:28 pm

i only use my e-mail to confirm forums. and i was drunk as a skunk last night and didnt wanna attempt typing nicely. but thanks.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Computer virus warning.   Computer virus warning. EmptyMarch 5th 2010, 2:44 pm

Way to go Andrew No TUI charges against you LOL
Typing Under the Influence
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Computer virus warning.   Computer virus warning. EmptyMarch 6th 2010, 2:52 am

i know right? i'm doin good. anyone seen these yet (virus)? i hate people who do this.
Back to top Go down
GMCTRUCKS
GMCTRUCKS

PostSubject: Re: Computer virus warning.   Computer virus warning. EmptyMarch 7th 2010, 3:09 pm

I feel the love now. LOL
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: Computer virus warning.   Computer virus warning. EmptyMarch 7th 2010, 4:51 pm

Hey Thanks JeemC !!!! Sure glad to find you here buddy. I was a bad boy at that other forum and got banned. LMAO !!! About like several others here. That forum will miss me a whole lot more than I will miss it. I will just miss a handful of people there and I have found most of them, or they have my emaill address anyway. So now my emial address mail is thru the roof from those other members over there. I was warned about Muderator over there, but, you know that is hearsay stuff, and I give everyone a fair shake and take the warnings at face value. But sure seems that Muderator proved that what I had heard was true. And I don't need to mention any names and won't. Sometimes when people have a little pecker they get a little authority and seem to abuse it and TRY to belittle members. Trust me, I won't be belittled. It wasn't even about me, but you know me, I let my opinion be known and I didn't like the way some members where being treated, so I pretty much knew I was getting banned and made sure of it. Have we got any Mods on this forum that insinuate members are stupid?? Sure hope not, or I won't be here. hahaha, I may be stupid though , I just so hijacked your thread JeemC !!! Sorry about that. Just didn't think that spill was worth a new topic thread. Isn't that cool, we can say Hijack here??? Thanks again for the heads up on the Virus JeemC, I'll be around. Keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Computer virus warning.   Computer virus warning. EmptyMarch 10th 2010, 5:31 pm

Thanks GMC!

TruckAddict, Nice you see you again. Dont worry, even the best get banned. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: Computer virus warning.   Computer virus warning. EmptyMarch 11th 2010, 12:47 am

hahaha, I know. I am not sweatin the ban at all. I am sure they will find a reason to Perma Band me too. I'll assure you, they'll miss me alot more than I will miss them. I'll be keeping in touch here too. Just been so dang busy with other stuff, I can't find time of funds for my toys. Also cold weather holds me up cuz of the bad back. But hey Srping is coming guys and I hope to get alot accomplished soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer virus warning.   Computer virus warning. Empty

Back to top Go down

Computer virus warning.
Page 1 of 1