Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs Empty
PostSubject: Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs   Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs EmptyFebruary 28th 2010, 2:05 pm

Back to top Go down
bigz
bigz

PostSubject: Re: Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs   Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs EmptyMarch 15th 2010, 4:10 am

i heard they going back to the 7.3 in the near future but it wont be exactly the same because of government emmission rules and stuff... anyone else heard this?
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs   Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs EmptyMarch 15th 2010, 1:01 pm

Not I. Although its certainly possible. The injections systems will be different though..
Back to top Go down
bigz
bigz

PostSubject: Re: Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs   Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs EmptyMarch 15th 2010, 10:30 pm

i hope they dont go with the 6.0 design lol i just put injectors in my f350 and they were a pain... and 200 a pop too
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs   Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 9:26 am

I love this competition Very Happy
Ford, Chev and Dodge keep dooking it out over who has the most HP and TQ each year.
And us as consumers keep winning every year.
Cause we get clean running trucks with more horsepower and torque every year.
It's just a beach we can't afford these trucks.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs   Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs EmptyMarch 16th 2010, 2:47 pm

bigz wrote:
i hope they dont go with the 6.0 design lol i just put injectors in my f350 and they were a pain... and 200 a pop too

lol mine are easy and cost 30 bucks apeice. just another reason i dont really want one of these newer trucks.
Back to top Go down
bigz
bigz

PostSubject: Re: Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs   Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs EmptyMarch 17th 2010, 8:57 pm

what engine you got? my f350 is a 7.3 so is my f250... i was saying i hope they dont go with the 6.0 design because of the trouble they had..

and as far as more HP and TQ... we not winning lol it has been a downhill slide for ford since they discontinued the 7.3 in 2003... i wouldn own a newer one... they are peppy as hell no doubt but not dependable at all
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs   Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 2:45 pm

i hear ya on the 6.0s troubles. I got the 7.3 nonpowerstroke. Its cheap, reliable, and will pull the same loads as the new ones, just not as fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs   Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs Empty

Back to top Go down

Ford Announces 2011 F-Series Super Duty Power and Pulling Specs
Page 1 of 1