Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails Empty
PostSubject: GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails   GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails EmptyFebruary 25th 2010, 12:18 pm

Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails   GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails EmptyFebruary 26th 2010, 2:31 am

GOOD NOW WE NEED TO RUNNIN IT. i'd rather see it burn than go to some foreigner expecially some like china. this is wonderful news. no really it is. gah. im tryin to keep pg-13 on language but its hard.

Last edited by In2Trux on February 26th 2010, 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited Direct name calling and racial slurs.)
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails   GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails EmptyFebruary 26th 2010, 2:30 pm

While I agree about not liking the foreign ownership part, it is still sad to see people lose their jobs.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails   GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails EmptyFebruary 26th 2010, 3:23 pm

I have to agree too,
I don't like to see the Hummer leave, it does have a long history. and I'd hate to see it gain some kind of an European or an Asian flare. I jst can't imagine.
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails   GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails EmptyFebruary 27th 2010, 3:14 pm

yeah. the jobs woulda been lost anyways right? i dont know. as long as they dont try that with Jeep.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails   GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails EmptyFebruary 27th 2010, 7:08 pm

doc_auto wrote:
yeah. the jobs woulda been lost anyways right? i dont know.

Its debatable. Part of the terms of the sale was the H3 will continue to be made in the Shreveport, LA plant through 2012.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails   GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails EmptyFebruary 28th 2010, 9:27 am

Well I'm kinda glad it didn't go over the pond. Maybe there is a chance a north American investor might revive the hummer name
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails   GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails EmptyFebruary 28th 2010, 8:56 pm

hope not. it needs to die. i hate to say it, but it needs to die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails   GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails Empty

Back to top Go down

GM to discontinue Hummer after sale bid fails
Page 1 of 1