Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

some stress, ready to vent

Go down 
+2
bigcountry78
Trucker_Eric
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

some stress, ready to vent Empty
PostSubject: some stress, ready to vent   some stress, ready to vent EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 6:00 pm

well guys, these last 2 days have been quite hell. i have some problems that i njeed to vent about because my stress level is going through the roof and i need to tell you guys.

last night, i left my house and rode my bike to my buddy matts house, took me about an hour to get there. when i did, i called my girlfriend, Chelsie, to let her know what was going on because me and my parents got in a fight about stupid things. apparently, they called her before i could and when she answered the phone for me, she started crying. i lied to her about one thing to save her from fighting with me, and in the 4 months that we have been together, we havent had a single fight until last night and now she is thinking about breaking up with me and i dont want that to happen but at the same time i want her to be happy and if its without me then so be it. but i told her i quit smoking, which i only quit for about 2 weeks, and then i got some stress and picked up cold turkey again, and my parents told her that and now shes thinking about breaking up with me. we are still together currently but tonight, soon, im going to call her and see if we cant get things worked out. any tips, advice, comments?
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: some stress, ready to vent   some stress, ready to vent EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 6:31 pm

Try to work it out. your gunna have fights and arguments, its just part of having a real relationship. first of all, always be 100% honest from the get go. if she doesnt like you for who you are, then she aint right for you. i kno it isnt easy, but its the truth. and like i said, there wil be arguments. me and my gf went about 4 months before our first fight and boy, was it bad. but we made it thru it. jus try to work it out but realize that posssibly she isnt the one for you. if she is, then things will work out.
Back to top Go down
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

PostSubject: Re: some stress, ready to vent   some stress, ready to vent EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 7:37 pm

well, from the time i posted that to now, i just got off the phone with her and we worked it out. its not fine right now, but i have a feeling that we will make it through this. i told her the truth about everything that has happened in the past few days, i cried for about 2 hours when i talked to her and then i went to my dad and i talked to him, since we are really close and i think that everything will be fine eventually, not right now though, cuz i screwed up pretty big this time, but i am going to see chelsie tomarrow and we will get everything straightened out eventually, it will take some time but we have a real relationship. thank you for giving me the advice to did big, i really appreciate it. its been tough lying to her but i got everything out that i needed to and she understands now and i think everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

PostSubject: Re: some stress, ready to vent   some stress, ready to vent EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 7:55 pm

lol, my mom knows i smoke, so does my dad, but i told my girlfriend i didnt and thats what really made things worse is the fact that i lied to her for 4 months
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: some stress, ready to vent   some stress, ready to vent EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 3:12 am

first off you should never change for a girl.. if she cares about you she will look past your bad habbits.. my wife didnt smke a day in her life till she started hanging out with me.. i curropted her with alot of things but they arent appropriat for online disscussions here.. all i have to say is your not gonna have a happy relationship if you yourself arent happy.. you shouldnt have to lie to her about anything specially something as dumb as you smoking.. it will only lead to more lies down the road..
Back to top Go down
squeeky
squeeky

PostSubject: Re: some stress, ready to vent   some stress, ready to vent EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 8:53 am

Just be honest. It will get you along ways with a girl/women. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: some stress, ready to vent   some stress, ready to vent EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 12:29 pm

I agree with bigcountry yall will have fights thats just part of the deal. But if the fights dont kill the relationship they can make it stronger. But you got to just drop lying. That will end a relationship faster then anything. Just talk to her and be honest and yall probably will be ok.
Back to top Go down
Trucker_Eric
Valued Member
Valued Member
Trucker_Eric

PostSubject: Re: some stress, ready to vent   some stress, ready to vent EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 6:52 am

i was 100% honest with her, saturday night i called her and we talked for about 2 hours or so and i told her everything, and i know she hasnt forgave me yet for lying to her for 4 months about the smoking thing, but i didnt want her to just forgive me for it otherwise it will not be a lesson learned. her parents on the other hand who used to trust me to take their daughter out almost every weekend will not let me take her anywhere anymore, and she has never been allowed to come over my house. but i think that if we give it time things will straighten themselves out because me and her go together like perfect, almost. we never fight about serious things, and even if we do we usually solve them within hours of when it all started. from now on, i am going to be nothing but honest with her, she deserves that. thanks guys fr the advice, it really helps
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: some stress, ready to vent   some stress, ready to vent EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 8:45 pm

no problem man, thats what were here for. lifes tough, we all need a lil help sometimes, alot more than we care to admit.
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: some stress, ready to vent   some stress, ready to vent EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 10:37 pm

rough go dude, but these guys are right, fights are gonna happen.... i been married for 4 years, and there have been many disagreements that have lead to me or my wife leaving and going for a drive for a while........ and like they said, just be honest in everything.....My marriage almost ended once because some of my past came to light, when my wife ran into an ex of mine......... i hadn't hid it, I just didnt tell her........ but, after a few days of no contact, yeah, living in the same house no less, we worked it out....... And with her parents, give it some time...... It'll come back... Their trust will be harder to gain back, but it is doable..... especially if you can somehow involve them in helping you to quit smoking..... I did it with my now inlaws with chewing........ It's a tricky thing, that relationship stuff.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some stress, ready to vent   some stress, ready to vent Empty

Back to top Go down

some stress, ready to vent
Page 1 of 1