Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows Empty
PostSubject: Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows   Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 11:32 pm

And once more into the breach dear friends;

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35320665/ns/business-autos
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows   Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 11:39 pm

hahahahah, lmfaorofl omg, i love hating imports hahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows   Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 11:43 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows   Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 9:41 am

Why beat a dead horse?
I hope after the president of Toyota comes to America to face his criticism about recalling these car TOO LATE it will be done.
The media just seams to keep dwelling on this issue. THE CARS ARE BEING FIX !!! Now.

Even I know why he stalled on issuing the recall. He didn't want to spend the money.. He was hoping the issues related to the car weren't as big a problem as they claimed, and the president hoped the problem would just go away. That's why I think he stalled on issueing the recall.
Tkx for letting me RANT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows   Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 9:49 am

In2Trux wrote:
Why beat a dead horse?

Because its fun! lol just kidding.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows   Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 1:34 pm

no, you're right.. it is fun! especially when it's a dead japanese horse! lmao haha
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows   Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 11:13 pm

In2Trux wrote:
Why beat a dead horse?
I hope after the president of Toyota comes to America to face his criticism about recalling these car TOO LATE it will be done.
The media just seams to keep dwelling on this issue. THE CARS ARE BEING FIX !!! Now.

Even I know why he stalled on issuing the recall. He didn't want to spend the money.. He was hoping the issues related to the car weren't as big a problem as they claimed, and the president hoped the problem would just go away. That's why I think he stalled on issueing the recall.
Tkx for letting me RANT Very Happy

Laughing I am still amused by the whole situation. First, Toyota denies everything, then they say there might be a problem, then they blame the floor mat, then they blame the company making the pedals. Then, they blame the American workers installing the pedals, then they finally admit there is a problem, but not a way to fix it. Then when the Federal Government announces it will hold toyotas feet in the fire, they finally say they will fix it, but it will take almost 2 months.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows   Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 11:19 pm

and next it will be..

then, toyota starts closing US plants
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows   Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 11:50 pm

79_bronco wrote:
and next it will be..

then, toyota starts closing US plants

As much as I dont like Toyota I hope that doesnt happen. We dont need anymore jobs lost
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows   Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 12:05 am

maybe they'll hire a bunch of people to fix the pedals lol
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows   Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 8:09 am

In2Trux wrote:
Why beat a dead horse?

Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows Beating-a-dead-horse

'Cause that's how we roll Cool
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows   Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 12:32 pm

lmao wow william.. just wow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows   Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout from Honda, Toyota recalls grows
Page 1 of 1