Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti Empty
PostSubject: 30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti   30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 12:30 pm

Responding to former President Bill Clinton's urgent request for 100 trucks to help with earthquake relief efforts in Haiti, the General Motors Foundation announced it's donating 30 GMC Sierra full-size pickups and $100,000 in cash.

"Immediate needs in Haiti include basic supplies and reliable transportation that can handle rugged and mountainous terrain," said GM Foundation Chairman John T. Montford. "We believe the donation of 30 GMC trucks can have an immediate and beneficial impact on relief efforts in Haiti."

The Sierra pickup trucks will arrive in Haiti by mid-February with supplies such as tarps and tents donated from Florida GMC dealers and their communities.

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2010/02/gm-foundation-sending-30-gmc-sierra-pickup-trucks-to-haiti.html
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: 30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti   30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 4:56 pm

It says a lot, I think.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: 30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti   30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 5:27 pm

1993GMCSierra wrote:
It says a lot, I think.

HaHaHa What are U trying to say LOL.... Just say it LOL
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: 30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti   30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 9:38 pm

please tell me i'm not the only 1 thinking this, but.. we shouldn't be sending billions of dollars to a country.. A: who wouldn't help us if we had another natural disaster and B: who hasn't lost a billion dollars worth of property.. they live in huts! now we're sending billions of dollars down there, to what? build them mansions?! come on, get real.. our own country needs that money.. maybe if the government didn't rip the tax payers off on a weekly basis, those billions of dollars would be in our tax payers pockets, where it belongs
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: 30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti   30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti EmptyFebruary 5th 2010, 11:17 pm

79_bronco wrote:
please tell me i'm not the only 1 thinking this, but.. we shouldn't be sending billions of dollars to a country.. A: who wouldn't help us if we had another natural disaster and B: who hasn't lost a billion dollars worth of property.. they live in huts! now we're sending billions of dollars down there, to what? build them mansions?! come on, get real.. our own country needs that money.. maybe if the government didn't rip the tax payers off on a weekly basis, those billions of dollars would be in our tax payers pockets, where it belongs

Not disagreeing with you, but..... like you said they live in huts. They have nothing compared to us. When your the only super power in the world, your held to a higher standard.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: 30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti   30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 1:40 am

what i don't get is.. their country wasn't worth billions.. so why is our stupid president sending billions of hard earned tax payers money to such a country that doesn't need nearly that much?

and what really makes my skin crawl.. they're bringing them here!!! they're flooding our hospitals with these people!! why are we sending billions of dollars to their country and bringing them here?! with all that money, they can keep them down there and provide care for them without bringing them into our country..

and just for reference, my racism has nothing to do with this train of thought.. yeah, i'm a racist son of a b*tch but i don't care to see anyone of any race suffer.. but this is outrageous..

it is funny that there's a commercial with bill clinton and george bush supporting some kind of haiti relief fund though.. 1 president who likes to screw and the other who likes to screw his country lmao
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: 30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti   30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 9:10 am

I hear ya Bronco And I totally agree. That is Good money that could have been spent right here at home.
But like Rob said. If you want to be one of the big boys (High power countrys ) One of the big guys of the UN you have to.... Your exspected to help out your fellow UN leader.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: 30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti   30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 5:06 pm

un leader? haiti is a spec on the map.. what about japan and china? they're not helping and they're part of the UN and they're in far better economical shape than we are right now.. our presidents just have their heads up their as*es and blow money in the last place it should be spent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti   30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti Empty

Back to top Go down

30 GMC Sierra Pickups On Their Way To Help In Haiti
Page 1 of 1