Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Truck of War! Ford to GM: No Thanks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Truck of War! Ford to GM: No Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Truck of War! Ford to GM: No Thanks   Truck of War! Ford to GM: No Thanks EmptyJanuary 27th 2010, 3:28 pm

GM on Tuesday jumped in with both feet to formally challenge Ford to a fun tug-of-war contest between both companies’ 2011 heavy-duty pickups. Now, we’ve got a response from Ford via Twitter.

One of our Twitter friends, @KyleRohde, asked @Ford and @FordTrucks, “So are you guys going to accept GM's challenge with PickupTruck.com??”

The reply was, “We typically don't respond to challenges. We let the vehicles speak for themselves,” with a link to this page: http://bit.ly/dbFZXj.

It was fun while it lasted. We’d like to thank GM and Ford for their consideration of “Truck of War” and for being good sports about it.

By the way, you can follow GM’s trucks on Twitter at @Chevrolet and @ThisIsGMC. And we're on Twitter using the handle @PickupTrucks.

Psst. Hey, GM. Maybe Chrysler wants to play?

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2010/01/truck-of-war-ford-to-gm-no-thanks.html
Back to top Go down
$/$-AMX
Valued Member
Valued Member
$/$-AMX

PostSubject: Re: Truck of War! Ford to GM: No Thanks   Truck of War! Ford to GM: No Thanks EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 1:20 am

LOL chickens . . .

Mike
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: Truck of War! Ford to GM: No Thanks   Truck of War! Ford to GM: No Thanks EmptyJanuary 28th 2010, 10:06 pm

darn..... that would have been cool to watch.....
Back to top Go down
imhsar

imhsar

PostSubject: Re: Truck of War! Ford to GM: No Thanks   Truck of War! Ford to GM: No Thanks EmptyJuly 9th 2010, 1:53 am

Great job..... how does it comes in ur mind ,,........ gm vs ford i wish i cud b the one to watch that war ..... but i am wid ford , i believe in that coz i m having it ... how can i support to GM Twisted Evil i will now definitely touch wid them e1 via twitter.......... thanx boss for that
really happy to listen all this stuff/////// cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.supertrucksamerica.com
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Truck of War! Ford to GM: No Thanks   Truck of War! Ford to GM: No Thanks EmptyJuly 11th 2010, 10:00 pm

lol wimps. yeah gm n chrysler would be a better match anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truck of War! Ford to GM: No Thanks   Truck of War! Ford to GM: No Thanks Empty

Back to top Go down

Truck of War! Ford to GM: No Thanks
Page 1 of 1