Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Would you participate?

Go down 
+8
79_bronco
In2Trux
76silverado
johnboggs21
1993GMCSierra
merlin5577
FaselZ71
Junior3382
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

truck of the month?
YES, Run it!
Would you participate? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Would you participate? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 14 ]
NO, does not sound worth it!
Would you participate? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Would you participate? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

Would you participate? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you participate?   Would you participate? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2009, 10:10 am

Yeah I never though about just being a lurker normally whenever I log in I make atleast one post! I guess I just feel compelled to I don't know I just can't lurk... So it never crossed my mind that other just come in and look around.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Would you participate? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you participate?   Would you participate? - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2009, 10:25 am

I do the same.. Sometimes I log on and click on New Posts... check out what's going on.. If I have something intelligent to say or contribute I do... Hence My Low post number LOL Wife says I need to try harder to meet my quota of One intelligent statement a week. scratch darn she's got high expectations of me
Back to top Go down

Would you participate?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Off-Topic :: Polls-
Jump to: