Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
In2Trux
In2Trux

This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht) Empty
PostSubject: This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht)   This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht) EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 11:59 am

It almost looks like it broke off of the main ship LOL

http://gizmodo.com/5372892/this-is-my-dream-house-except-its-not-a-house
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht)   This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht) EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 12:10 pm

Here's a good answering machine message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI5RvmNvXak&NR=1
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht)   This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht) EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 12:14 pm

WOW! Some people have too much money...

and that answering machine is hysterical! Laughing
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht)   This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht) EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 6:11 pm

Yeah I agree Rob some people... 148 million for that yacht unbelievable and nowadays for a 1 million dollar ticket you can fly to outer space... I wonder if any of us will ever catch a break like that???
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht)   This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht) EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 7:26 pm

Even if I had that kind of cash I wouldnt buy a yacht. The only boat Id buy would be a bass boat lol.
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht)   This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht) EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 8:19 pm

True but come one think about it... With the shear size of that thing it can handle the big waters and imagine the trolling speed if top speed is only 14 knots plus with the size of the deck on the back can you imagine the down riggers you could put on that... You could do some serious deep water trolling... it'd be great for a vacation and some merlin fishing!!!!!

Think about it!!!
Back to top Go down
stealthdawg09
Valued Member
Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht)   This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht) EmptyOctober 8th 2009, 8:35 pm

FaselZ71 wrote:
True but come one think about it... With the shear size of that thing it can handle the big waters and imagine the trolling speed if top speed is only 14 knots plus with the size of the deck on the back can you imagine the down riggers you could put on that... You could do some serious deep water trolling... it'd be great for a vacation and some merlin fishing!!!!!

Think about it!!!

True True but Id rather get a bass boat and spend the rest of the money on my cars and trucks Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht)   This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht) Empty

Back to top Go down

This is what it's gonna look like when My Ship comes in (Yacht)
Page 1 of 1