Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

In2Trux li collection of rides

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
In2Trux
In2Trux

In2Trux li collection of rides Empty
PostSubject: In2Trux li collection of rides   In2Trux li collection of rides EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 9:16 am

First : This is my every day drive.
It's 05 Volvo V70R Lots of fun 300 hp 258 ft lbs torque
These are older pictures... I've had the rims powder coated gun metal grey

In2Trux li collection of rides IMG_1104

In2Trux li collection of rides IMG_1105

In2Trux li collection of rides IMG_1106

In2Trux li collection of rides V70R4
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: In2Trux li collection of rides   In2Trux li collection of rides EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 9:21 am

oh come on a volvo.. lol. nah they are peppy litle cars.. i had to do struts on an 06 s40 awd turbo one and im not gonna lie.. i took it onto the highway and got it up to about 140 within a decent amount of time.. it was my buddies car so i had permission first.. i wouldnt do that to anyone elses car.. haha
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: In2Trux li collection of rides   In2Trux li collection of rides EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 9:37 am

Thanks guys for the compliments
I like the Volvo I've been lucky so far... no tickets I've had it up to 220kph on the Hwy 400
Holds on to the road nice Still easy to handle.
I'm not gonna keep it thow. It's an exspensive car to maintain 13" rotors with 4 piston calipers and 11" rotors on the back. 3 onboard computors that monitor everything you could posibly emagine
Needless to say, every time I take it in for service. One of the computors is carrying a fault.

One day I got S@$t from my mechanic because I didn't allow suficiant time for the car to worm up before allowing the turbo to spool up to peek boost. How the hell did you know that ??? The computer knows all. darn !!! even my car gets me in trouble. It's gotta go. LOL
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: In2Trux li collection of rides   In2Trux li collection of rides EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 9:41 am

This one I picked up this past spring (April 09)
It's my 1957 Chevy Panel Van.
Pretty solid except for a rotten rock/step

In2Trux li collection of rides IMG_0699

In2Trux li collection of rides IMG_0698

In2Trux li collection of rides IMG_0697

THIS IS WHAT I HOPE IT WILL LOOK LIKE REAL SOON

In2Trux li collection of rides Geez15

In2Trux li collection of rides Geez5
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: In2Trux li collection of rides   In2Trux li collection of rides EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 9:42 am

gotta love the new cars.. lol. all that car really needs is a blow off valve, manual boost controler and maybe some hard piping for the intercooler and it would make more power.. lol. also i recomend getting a turbo timer if you get on it alot.. a hot turbo will carmelize oil and then you will be getiing a big bill from the dealership..
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: In2Trux li collection of rides   In2Trux li collection of rides EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 9:47 am

While I was looking for parts for my Panel Van I stumble across this beauty at
the Barrie car show.
I had to have it.
It's a 1957 B model Mack.

In2Trux li collection of rides IMG_0018

In2Trux li collection of rides IMG_0020-1

In2Trux li collection of rides IMG_0023

In2Trux li collection of rides IMG_0030-1

In2Trux li collection of rides IMG_0024-1

In2Trux li collection of rides IMG_0025-1

HERE IS WHAT IT'S GONNA LOOK LIKE WHEN I'M DONE

In2Trux li collection of rides 1957Mack

In2Trux li collection of rides 1957MackLinterier
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: In2Trux li collection of rides   In2Trux li collection of rides EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 9:55 am

007jimmy wrote:
gotta love the new cars.. lol. all that car really needs is a blow off valve, manual boost controler and maybe some hard piping for the intercooler and it would make more power.. lol. also i recomend getting a turbo timer if you get on it alot.. a hot turbo will carmelize oil and then you will be getiing a big bill from the dealership..

You know what ??? I'm not touchin it. Me and computers, are like my wife and power tools... Not a good combo.
Anyways .. I don't keep my foot in it long enaugh. I guess that's why I've been luck and haven't gotten a speeding ticket yet
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: In2Trux li collection of rides   In2Trux li collection of rides EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 12:29 pm

Beautiful 57's In2Trux! Even rusty, they look great. You've got a lot of work ahead, but it will be well worth it. And FTR, the Volvo is nice too. Is it the AWD version?
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: In2Trux li collection of rides   In2Trux li collection of rides EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 2:03 pm

Thanks Rob
Yeah my Volvo is AWD

240s are awesome at least you can work on them in the driveway. Mine was designed so you couldn't unless you had a lap top and the appropreate software.

Do you have pics up of you 240 Mike??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In2Trux li collection of rides   In2Trux li collection of rides Empty

Back to top Go down

In2Trux li collection of rides
Page 1 of 1