Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Hello from Ohio

Go down 
+3
SouthernDawg09
f150dailydragger
jim1986chevy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jim1986chevy
jim1986chevy

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 6:23 am

nice site so far cheers I'm james i have 1985 chevy 1/2 ton it's in mint cont. I also have a 1986 for sale for $500, I'm tried of looking at it one of these days I'm just going to hull it to the scap yard, it runs a drive some one put a 292 rear end in it and gas milage is bad 305 that has blow by real bad. well now maybe I can help with anyone needs I do paint and body work for a hobby just to make some money. I'm working on a 1965 cuda right now if you would like pic i will post them see you later Jim
Back to top Go down
f150dailydragger
Valued Member
Valued Member
f150dailydragger

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 7:45 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
SouthernDawg09
SouthernDawg09

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 9:19 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 11:59 am

Welcome aboard James! That 85' is a beautiful truck, you've kept it in great shape.
Back to top Go down
jim1986chevy
jim1986chevy

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 1:48 pm

Thanks everyone for the welcome, i put new rockers and cab corner and rear wheel well opening and all the body work and paint myself, last winter has 383 storker 373 posi disk on rear but now i dont drive that much with gas price's talk to you later jim
Back to top Go down
Fourtrax
Fourtrax

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 5:05 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio EmptySeptember 30th 2009, 7:34 pm

is the 86 for sale a shortbed? i have a nice collection of c10s.. 2 longbeds and one shortbed.. i have an 85, an 86, and an 87.. lol. the 86 is the shrtbed and right now it is in the works of being a frame off restomod.. my 85 is a longbed,454, 500+ hp, 2.73 rear that is the only running one i have.. if you look in the pride and joy section its under MY TOOYYYYYSSS.. lol i have alot of toys so check them all out and lemme know what you think..
Back to top Go down
jim1986chevy
jim1986chevy

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 7:21 am

I like your video i did alot of that when i was younger. the truck for sale is a long bed Silverado wish i have the money to keep, the only reason i kept it this long is the last four number in the vin is the year i was born the 7 is only off bye one for 06131966 was cool i'. 06121966 but i'ts going sooner or later anyways jim

p,s i'll get some pics up for you
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio EmptyOctober 1st 2009, 1:32 pm

Welcome to the forum James
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ohio   Hello from Ohio Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Ohio
Page 1 of 1