Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It?   Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It? EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 11:57 am

Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It?   Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It? EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 3:27 pm

SouthernDawg09 wrote:
good article. I hate it when people text/talk on the phone/drink when they drive.

whats wrong with drinking and driving? i always have a bottle of cherry coke in my hand! cheers
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It?   Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It? EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 3:55 pm

they need to make a law that says you can't eat while driving or APPLY MAKEUP.. i can't tell you how many women i've seen swerve all over the road while trying to put makeup on
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It?   Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It? EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 8:07 pm

I third it.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It?   Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It? EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 8:19 pm

79_bronco wrote:
they need to make a law that says you can't eat while driving or APPLY MAKEUP.. i can't tell you how many women i've seen swerve all over the road while trying to put makeup on

I agree with you about applying makeup, but I am guilty as sin when it comes to eating and drinking. I have driven all over the east coast and eating and drinking while driving is a necessary evil. I cant take the time to pull over, so I just keep on trucking. Laughing I wont eat a huge meal or anything, but finger foods are king.
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It?   Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It? EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 9:30 pm

Laughing and just to clarify, I am drinking soda, water, and energy drinks. Not booze.
Back to top Go down
79_bronco
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member

PostSubject: Re: Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It?   Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It? EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 9:49 pm

i can't eat when i drive, i get tired lol.. i can drink though, but only out of a bottle.. you'll usually see me cruising around with a cherry coke in my left hand Cool
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It?   Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It? EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 10:29 am

I'm guilty of texting talking 2 waying(nextel) eating drinking and smoking playing with the little one in the back seat trying to read price tags on vehicals for sale trying to look under a lifted truck to see what from of lift they have... I'm a less then responsible driver you could say and if what I'm doing requires 2 hands I steer with my left knee! And every now and then I'll drive slightly impaired i mean I don't see the point in having a dd just because I drank a sixer at my buddies house or if I've have a few drinks at the local chilies so yes I guess you can say I drink and drive sometimes... However!!!!! Be it known that I don't drive when I'm drunk!!!! If I begin to feel loose I hand over the keys!
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It?   Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It? EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 4:14 pm

It's not dangerous at all. I'm doing it right n
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It?   Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It? EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 5:34 pm

a girl here in my hometown ran over a guy and hit a telephone pole due to driving while texting...... she didnt even know she had until they moved the truck onto the wrecker and there he lay....
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It?   Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It? EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 11:10 pm

Southern dawg you don't have to worry about the roads it the sidewalks you have to watch out for!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It?   Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It? Empty

Back to top Go down

Texting While Driving: How Dangerous Is It?
Page 1 of 1