Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

looking for some flat tops

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TATOR!!!

TATOR!!!

looking for some flat tops Empty
PostSubject: looking for some flat tops   looking for some flat tops EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 1:05 am

ok im lookin for a set of flat top spindles for a dana 44 as shown in the something i wanted to share thread
they are scarce down her if any one can help ouut that would be great
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/joey shutt
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: looking for some flat tops   looking for some flat tops EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 11:05 am

Hey Tator check this out I was browsing ebay as I do when I'm bored and lone behold I found about 11 listingsfor flt tops but this particular one seemed pretty good... Buy it now or OBO and free shipping... Doesn't get much better then that in my book!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevy-Dana-44-Flat-Top-Knuckle-for-High-Steer-Crossover_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4999Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem4cea774d6cQQitemZ330351201644QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: looking for some flat tops   looking for some flat tops EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 9:46 pm

TATOR!!! wrote:
Looking for some flat tops

looking for some flat tops 1987-flat-top

looking for some flat tops Besethairever

There you are sir.

I'm outta here. Word to your mutha.

looking for some flat tops Vanilla%20ice
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: looking for some flat tops   looking for some flat tops EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 10:11 pm

NICE!!!
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: looking for some flat tops   looking for some flat tops EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 10:51 pm

Read the fine print guys...

Flat rate shipping costs are to be paid by the winner of this auction and shipping insurance is optional.
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: looking for some flat tops   looking for some flat tops EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 9:49 am

Yeah that's how ebay works!! Buyer always pays shipping... Atleast I've always paid shipping? Maybe I've been getting juped?
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: looking for some flat tops   looking for some flat tops EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 10:22 am

Yeah that's what I thought I mean when I bought the intercooler and tubing for the turbo I was gonna put on the wifes mitsi I paid shipping and everything else I've bought unless it was free shipping I paid shipping on!!

But wasn't the auction I posted for tator free shipping?? I'm sure it was that's why I posted it!!
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: looking for some flat tops   looking for some flat tops EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 10:24 am

Yeah it was I just checked and there was nothing in there about flat rate boxes or buyer pays shipping!!! WTF... Umm I wonder what add 93 was reading?? oh well... lol
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: looking for some flat tops   looking for some flat tops EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 11:41 am

Up for sale is a nice used Chevrolet Dana 44 Right (Passenger) side Flat Top Knuckle from a 1975 K20 Truck casting #C36519. It comes as shown with spindle attachment hardware. The tie rod end attaches to the top of the steering arm part of the knuckle. You need this type of knuckle in order to convert your rig to a crossover or high steer setup.

I have done my best to honestly describe this item to the best of my knowledge – check out my feedback score and bid with confidence! Please check out my other auctions and e-mail me with any questions that you might have. Be sure to understand the terms and conditions of this auction because all sales are final and no returns or exchanges will be accepted. Payment is due within two days of the close of this auction and item will be shipped within two days of receiving payment. Flat rate shipping costs are to be paid by the winner of this auction and shipping insurance is optional. Good Luck!

rear the last line in the second paraghraph... says shipping to be paid for by bidder
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: looking for some flat tops   looking for some flat tops EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 1:12 pm

Ohhh I see... ummm... I wonder why it says that but then ebay has it posted free shipping!!! Sounds like some funky crap... The guys got 100% feedback I'm sure he's not gonna fudge ya... Beside how much is it for one of this fancy flat rate boxes?
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: looking for some flat tops   looking for some flat tops EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 3:17 pm

I've never had a problem with ebay and you can't really find lots of automotive crap at the flea markets around here! They have a 4x4 swap meet a couple times a year down in G.R. but that's 2.5 hrs away and it's a PITA to buy crap and bring it all the way back up here!
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

PostSubject: Re: looking for some flat tops   looking for some flat tops EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 4:51 pm

FaselZ71 wrote:
Yeah it was I just checked and there was nothing in there about flat rate boxes or buyer pays shipping!!! WTF... Umm I wonder what add 93 was reading?? oh well... lol

the one you posted. Read the end of the item description.
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: looking for some flat tops   looking for some flat tops EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 4:53 pm

Yeah I saw that afterwards.. lol My fault! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for some flat tops   looking for some flat tops Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for some flat tops
Page 1 of 1