Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

SuperCharger vs. TurboCharger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

SuperCharger vs. TurboCharger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SuperCharger vs. TurboCharger   SuperCharger vs. TurboCharger - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 3:47 pm

darn that's pretty bad! Well I wish you the best of luck if you get the kit you want...
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: SuperCharger vs. TurboCharger   SuperCharger vs. TurboCharger - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 5:44 pm

Here is a picture of the new Paxton kit out for the Duramax, very cool. It bolts in front of the turbocharger to give you instant boost.

SuperCharger vs. TurboCharger - Page 2 0908dp_01_hp+super_turbocharged_duramax_diesel_engine+overhead_view
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: SuperCharger vs. TurboCharger   SuperCharger vs. TurboCharger - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 5:49 pm

darn you gonna throw that on the dury? If you do you gotta get it dynoed before and after to see what kind of numbers your getting... I can't wait to rebuild my truck so I can get it to the dyno shop and see what kind of numbers I can get... It'll be interesting to see because none of the motors I've ever worked on went to the dyno's so I've got no idea what kind of HP I can build with my hands!!!
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: SuperCharger vs. TurboCharger   SuperCharger vs. TurboCharger - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 5:54 pm

Not today, maybe tomorrow. Laughing If I win the lottery or something I would go with a Twin Turbocharged, Supercharged, Nitrous injected, Methanol injected setup, but thats years off.
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: SuperCharger vs. TurboCharger   SuperCharger vs. TurboCharger - Page 2 EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 6:08 pm

Yeah same here!!! I'd love to build a buggy with a alcohol injected supercharged big block with a 125 shot, eagle crank, rods, pistons, Brodex heads, a huge cam and some zoomies but yeah that's years and years from now!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperCharger vs. TurboCharger   SuperCharger vs. TurboCharger - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SuperCharger vs. TurboCharger
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2