Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Kinda Married into a project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

Kinda Married into a project  Empty
PostSubject: Kinda Married into a project    Kinda Married into a project  EmptyApril 27th 2012, 2:04 pm

Well we finally got married on April 14 lol. Since I'm part of the family now, I've inherited a couple of vehicles to work on. First project is an 85 trans am. Fuel injected 305 I believe, t-tops, new interior, tires, dual exhaust, and paint job. 5 spee trans. Actually in pretty good shape just hasn't run in a couple years. I got it to fire up yesterday, prolly needs some fresh gas and a new battery. I'm goin to wash it and start drivin it to work a couple days a week. 63k original miles.

Project #2 is a mid 80s gmc stepside. Already has a finished hardwood floor under the hard tonneau cover. Power windows and locks, bucket seats, 4:10 rear end and a 400 small block under the hood. Plans are to fix the very minimal rust, swap in a 3:08 rear axle ad rebuild motor. Add some new seats and drive it. The best part is I basically get to work on these for free. My grandpa in law owns them and wants to see them on the road again. I told him I think I can help him out lol. I'll try to get some pics in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kinda Married into a project    Kinda Married into a project  EmptyApril 30th 2012, 4:27 pm

Nice. Can't wait for the pics.
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: Kinda Married into a project    Kinda Married into a project  EmptyMay 2nd 2012, 4:57 pm

Ok finally got some pics

Transam
Kinda Married into a project  B2a233b0

Kinda Married into a project  A15fdf9b

Kinda Married into a project  Ef15030b

Kinda Married into a project  E6b7b31e

Sierra classic
Kinda Married into a project  B810cef4

Kinda Married into a project  6a328fc8

Kinda Married into a project  8ac74835

Kinda Married into a project  C0efd859

Kinda Married into a project  F9e18b5d
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Kinda Married into a project    Kinda Married into a project  EmptyMay 15th 2012, 7:17 pm

CAN I HAVE BOTH... lol.. very very very nice car and truck..
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

PostSubject: Re: Kinda Married into a project    Kinda Married into a project  EmptySeptember 26th 2012, 12:50 pm

Hahaha afraid not. The transam was for sale at one point but he decided to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinda Married into a project    Kinda Married into a project  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinda Married into a project
Page 1 of 1