Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Hey Guys, I'm Back!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

Hey Guys, I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys, I'm Back!   Hey Guys, I'm Back! EmptySeptember 15th 2011, 8:50 pm

Hey guys, It's been a while since I've been on here, but I'm back now! I've been pretty busy the past little while, between work, graduating from high school and preparing for college, oh yea and a girlfriend, I've not had a ton of free time on my hands. I'm attending Nashville Auto Diesel College for auto/diesel repair and heavy equipment repair. My ole 76 is still running good, needs some work but hey what doesn't? I've also picked up a new car for college, an 03 Chevy Cavalier, she gets 30+ Mpg so I aint complaining! Anyway just wanted to let ya'll know I'm back again!

Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, I'm Back!   Hey Guys, I'm Back! EmptySeptember 20th 2011, 9:30 am

Good to have you back bud! And congrats on the recent successes in your life! Lots of changes, good stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, I'm Back!   Hey Guys, I'm Back! EmptySeptember 20th 2011, 11:24 am

Glad to have you back and congrats on the recent success. Nothing to complain about here. See ya around
Back to top Go down
76silverado
Valued Member
Valued Member
76silverado

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, I'm Back!   Hey Guys, I'm Back! EmptyOctober 9th 2011, 9:52 pm

I now have a job out here too working at a Midas, currently just changing oil and tire work, balance rotate install, but hope to move up and do more soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, I'm Back!   Hey Guys, I'm Back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys, I'm Back!
Page 1 of 1