Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
In2Trux
In2Trux

Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences  Empty
PostSubject: Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences    Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences  EmptyJune 14th 2011, 12:44 am

If your driving a Heavy Duty truck and you haul regularly? You may want to look into getting your own CDL.

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2011/06/cdl-blog-part-1-why-were-getting-our-commercial-driver-license-.html#more
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences    Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences  EmptyJune 17th 2011, 9:31 pm

Technically, if you are hauling for yourself you don't need a CDL since it's not a commercial haul. It's probably different in the country of California, though.

I'm happy to have mine. Just opens up a lot more opportunities in the future.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences    Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences  EmptyJune 17th 2011, 9:47 pm

That's true "It might be different were you live" Here in Ontario. If you haul more then 4500 kg personally or commercially you need a CDL One exception are RV.
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences    Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences  EmptyJune 18th 2011, 7:14 am

i might. i want to drive semi's, but my old lady dont agree. haha oh well.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences    Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences  EmptyJune 21st 2011, 8:42 am

It's not truck related... but it's gonna help me to make more money. Smile I'm now certified by the Ontario government in Fall Arrest Protection and Elevated Work Platform
Construction worker need these certificates if they are gonna work in situations higher then 10 ft
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences    Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences  EmptyJune 21st 2011, 6:28 pm

In2Trux wrote:
It's not truck related... but it's gonna help me to make more money. Smile I'm now certified by the Ontario government in Fall Arrest Protection and Elevated Work Platform
Construction worker need these certificates if they are gonna work in situations higher then 10 ft

That's crazy! I wonder if there's something like that here in the states... Is so then a couple of us back from a year ago would have gotten some pretty good fines since we made the Genie lift go all the way up and out (60 feet). T'was hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences    Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences  Empty

Back to top Go down

Why More People Are Getting CDLs Commercial Driver Licences
Page 1 of 1