Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Nobody panic

Go down 
+6
007jimmy
doc_auto
Britewhiteram
Junior3382
In2Trux
merlin5577
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

Nobody panic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody panic   Nobody panic - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 12:35 am

Nice trade, man! I would love to trade my trucks in for a car, but I am kind of stuck in my loan so I might as well keep them, lol.

My sister has a diesel Jetta (older one, but not sure what year), and consistantly gets 63 MPG's.
Back to top Go down
TruckAddict
Valued Member
Valued Member
TruckAddict

PostSubject: Re: Nobody panic   Nobody panic - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 12:53 am

Dang, now 63??? I think its in the range of like 99-03 or 04 that got that the real good mileage. I'd love to have one, but got to looking the other night, it was like $6500 for a car over 10 years old with 180,000 miles. Just can't see doing that.
Its like the Geo Metros. Everyone or at least I did, laughed at people driving those disposable cars with a 3cyl motor. You could pick them up all day long for $400 or $500 with a ton of miles on them and a crashed in door. Now you spend $1200 on the same type vehicle and if it needs a little work you do it. Those cars get 45 city 50 hwy consistantly. I'd love to find a good Geo Metro now and everyone can laugh at me all they want as they follow me to the bank with all my money and as I pass them up at the pump. LOL
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: Nobody panic   Nobody panic - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 4:30 pm

Yeah, I am jealous of that little diesel car of hers.

I still would rather just get like a 650 road bike to save money at the pump. Then again, my new job only has me driving about 10 minutes each way, so.....lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody panic   Nobody panic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobody panic
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Cars :: Foreign Autos-
Jump to: