Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

This place is BORING!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

This place is BORING!! Empty
PostSubject: This place is BORING!!   This place is BORING!! EmptyJanuary 27th 2011, 6:24 pm

So i thought i should spice it up with a new thread!!

Heres my truck doing a 0-60 run with a 475rwhp tune in 2wd just flooring it

It does it in less than 7 seconds wits a lot of wheel spin, I doubt i will leave it on this tune, but it sure is a lot of fun, and its pretty clean, i can try to take a video of the smoke and how fast it clears up if anyone is interested

Back to top Go down
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

PostSubject: Re: This place is BORING!!   This place is BORING!! EmptyJanuary 27th 2011, 6:52 pm

So i got bored again and went ahead and got a video of the smoke, and as you can see it smokes some, but it cleans up very quickly, and pulls like a mother!!!

Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: This place is BORING!!   This place is BORING!! EmptyJanuary 28th 2011, 9:31 am

Nice title for a thread
What place is boring? Standing on the side on a snowy back road watch a Silverado trying to hold a burn out

Congratulations on your EFI LIve tuner
So why are you bored now? I'd be excited with my new tuner
Back to top Go down
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

PostSubject: Re: This place is BORING!!   This place is BORING!! EmptyJanuary 28th 2011, 12:14 pm

LOL this Forum is boring, You can change the title if you want Glenn, i was just trying to spark some interest and have a little fun

I have had my truck tuned for quite a while now, i was running a 65hp tune with turbine brake and decided since im home with nothing to do that i would try the 175hp tune for chits and giggles, i have a 230hp tune that i dont think i will try, i just dont have enough mods to support it, I would need a lift pump and definately a transmission, theres another tune thats called a max effort tune but it needs twin CP3's and turbo upgrades.... LOL too much fun

Infact just change it to "0-60 runs in tuned truck"
Back to top Go down
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

PostSubject: Re: This place is BORING!!   This place is BORING!! EmptyJanuary 28th 2011, 5:36 pm

Heres the same tune but this time in 4x4, about 5.5 seconds, i've loaded my 365hp tune back in, this 475 is just too scary for me

Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: This place is BORING!!   This place is BORING!! EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 9:02 am

very nice.. if only i would have had your truck to push the 18+ inches of snow i have been plowig through. i have put a little over 65 hours in since wednesday morning. do you know how boring it is to sit in a plow truck for 30 hours straight.. THATS BORING,, lol i get to play in the bobcat today so that will be fun..
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: This place is BORING!!   This place is BORING!! EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 1:05 pm

I got some stuff to post up whenever I get around to it. I put a flowmaster super 44 on my red truck the other day, and some bigger tires on the back. Gotta pick up some big tires for the front too, and some stiffer leaf springs for the back sometime soon. Then Ill probly be done modding the red truck, and Ill be able to save up enough money over a couple weeks to get me a cab for my blue truck. Ill throw up some pics and an exhaust video when I get a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This place is BORING!!   This place is BORING!! Empty

Back to top Go down

This place is BORING!!
Page 1 of 1