Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

New member of my family

Go down 
+3
007jimmy
In2Trux
Junior3382
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

New member of my family Empty
PostSubject: New member of my family   New member of my family EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 12:35 am

Since I mentioned it in another thread, i figured I would expand just a little on the subject. recently, I bought another vehicle. and not what you would expect from me, but a 4x4(sorta) nun-the-less.

I needed a second vehicle for my mother, and this was something I could NOT pass up. its a 2001 Honda CR-V. It was a 1-owner, and the previous owner serviced it religously at the local Honda dealer. the CarFax report revealed such. it runs fantastic, looks cool and handles like a dream. AND on a recent trip up to Massachusetts with it, we averaged 29mpg! there is no way my Jeep, or any of my other previous vehicles, would have gotten mileage like that!

Anyways, she's pretty eh?

New member of my family 12192010

New member of my family 12192011

New member of my family 12192012

Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: New member of my family   New member of my family EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 10:56 am

LOL Something only mother could love... Your a good son. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: New member of my family   New member of my family EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 11:50 am

mamma knows how to slam them gears too huh?.. car is nice.. stealership must be treating you good.
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

PostSubject: Re: New member of my family   New member of my family EmptyJanuary 7th 2011, 6:42 pm

Nice man. you know that B20Z engine under the hood of those CR-V's are some quick torquey little motors. A buddy of mine used to have an integra with a B20Z swap T3/T4 turbo combo stage 3 clutch and a ton of other stuff. That car pulled high 10's low 11's with strip tires on. With street's he turn a corner grab 3 gear break em loose in just like a FWD car in the snow the wheel was turned but you kept going straight!! Amazing little car sweet little motors!

Nice ride for mama though!!
Back to top Go down
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

PostSubject: Re: New member of my family   New member of my family EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 12:28 pm

Gota love them hondas, you service them, put fuel in them and drive them, thats all there is to it, the GF is driving an accord with 300k kms on the motor/trans, and 550k kms on the body/frame, its not the prettiest but it still drives straight and has pretty good pep for a car with the same displacement as a bottle of coke lol!

Nice looking unit Junior, Id like something like that for the GF when her car dies, but she wants a Mitsubishi lancer Cool
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

PostSubject: Re: New member of my family   New member of my family EmptyJanuary 8th 2011, 11:54 pm

Congratulations Junior. What does mom think of it?

And what the hell were you doing in MA without calling me? Thats it, I am not waiting any longer, I am drinking your beer! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Junior3382
Admin
Admin
Junior3382

PostSubject: Re: New member of my family   New member of my family EmptyJanuary 11th 2011, 10:50 pm

I was asked on a whim to drive a friend of a friend home.... I didn't even know the guy. We left PA after I got off work on a Saturday night and drove just over the massachussetts state line, dropped him off and headed home.... It was a fun road trip though....LOL

Next time though bud, next time. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytrucksource.com
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: New member of my family   New member of my family EmptyJanuary 13th 2011, 6:41 pm

Nice! I almost bought one of those a few years back.
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: New member of my family   New member of my family EmptyJanuary 16th 2011, 9:19 pm

How is Mom liken her new ride?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member of my family   New member of my family Empty

Back to top Go down

New member of my family
Page 1 of 1