Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

happy new years..

Go down 
+4
batty1214
merlin5577
In2Trux
007jimmy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
007jimmy
007jimmy

happy new years..  Empty
PostSubject: happy new years..    happy new years..  EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 4:23 pm

whats your new years resalutions?
i have alot of things planned this year and if the peices fall into place ill be able to kick back and relax for the rest of my life.. lol..

first off i need to get my drivers licence back and i already started making that move the other day. ill probly have it back by late january so thats cool even if it is just a limited licence.

i backed out on langhorne speed because i started crunching the numbers and not only is the business end dropping but the building is also falling apart litterally so rather then invest in a failing business ill just keep mine going and hopefully things will pan out.

i have been looking around for a better shop location that has a decent lot space so i can sell some of the beaters i buy and fix up more easily.

there are a couple more things but i have to get ready to go out and the wifes yelling at me so.... HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS>>
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

happy new years..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new years..    happy new years..  EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 4:52 pm

Happy New Years guys.
My wife and I are gonna take it easy this evening. We've been busting our butts working hard.
So tonite, it's just me and her.

New Year's Resolution: Pay down all my bills, and stop buying toys ( truck accessories ) on credit for 2011.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

happy new years..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new years..    happy new years..  EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 5:20 pm

well if you decide to change your mind i will still be getting parts and accesories at cost from summit, jegs, etc... lol.. i can order things for you and ship them out to ya.. lol..
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

happy new years..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new years..    happy new years..  EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 7:08 pm

Ahhh!!!! Mad Now your gonna cause me to break my New Year's Resolution before it even 2011 LOL
Back to top Go down
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

happy new years..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new years..    happy new years..  EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 7:30 pm

Same as always;
Pay down debt.
Save Money.
Lose Weight.
Buy more guns.
Laughing

Happy New Years everyone!
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

happy new years..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new years..    happy new years..  EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 10:08 pm

lose weight,
get parts and start cummins suburban project,
pay off debt
avoid working overtime
HAVE A GOOD NEW YEARS YA'LL
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

happy new years..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new years..    happy new years..  EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 11:32 pm

Buy some guns
Get the IDI back on the road by the end of the year
Work as much as possible to make the first two possible lol
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

happy new years..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new years..    happy new years..  EmptyJanuary 1st 2011, 12:21 pm

well i managed to stay out of jail for another year.. lol.. hope everyone had a blast last nigth and have fun nursing the hangovers today.. i know i am. jack daniels and jim bean are rolling in there grave right now after then night i had.. lol
Back to top Go down
1993GMCSierra
Hyperactive Member
Hyperactive Member
1993GMCSierra

happy new years..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new years..    happy new years..  EmptyJanuary 1st 2011, 9:34 pm

I see you fixed the CAPS LOCK issue. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bigcountry78
Valued Member
Valued Member
bigcountry78

happy new years..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new years..    happy new years..  EmptyJanuary 2nd 2011, 9:35 pm

ok, not official resolutions, but some personal goals:
eat better
lose some weight (hopefully)
finish our new (to us) house by April
find a job
those are pending, and not necessarily in order lol
Back to top Go down
FaselZ71
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
FaselZ71

happy new years..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new years..    happy new years..  EmptyJanuary 2nd 2011, 10:10 pm

My resolution is the same every year. And so far I've been doing a great job at keeping throughout the year.

My main one that I focus 100% of my attention on... Do whatever it takes to stay alive and well! So far haven't I failed yet!! lol

Next fix up the z71 some more. I got about another 2k coming into the truck budget in the next month or so.

Get some of my debt paid off not all just some.

I only wieght 150ish so losing wieght ain't on the list. If anything I wouldn't mind taking on another 20 lbs or so.

Get wife's new car fixed up the way she wants it. purple pinstrip and all. scratch

Stay on top of my game at work.

That's about it for now but there ya go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

happy new years..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new years..    happy new years..  Empty

Back to top Go down

happy new years..
Page 1 of 1