Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept

Go down 
+5
In2Trux
007jimmy
Jimmeh
johnboggs21
merlin5577
9 posters
AuthorMessage
merlin5577
Admin
Admin
merlin5577

GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept Empty
PostSubject: GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept   GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 12:03 pm

Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept   GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 12:40 pm

They need to do a lil work to that ugly azz front end. They STILL got that silly IFS suspension in there too......... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jimmeh
Valued Member
Valued Member
Jimmeh

PostSubject: Re: GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept   GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 7:21 pm

I like it. I think I like it more than the new Dodge Ram, lol.
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept   GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept EmptyDecember 23rd 2010, 11:09 pm

THE RAPTOR HAS IFS TOO AND THATS WHAT THIS TRUCK IS GOING UP AGAINST. I ACUALLY TOOK NOTICE TO THE FIRST RAPTOR TODAY.. IM SURE I HAVE SEEN THEM 100 TIMES BUT THIS ONE WAS LIFTED EVEN MORE THEN STOCK AND HAD AN EVEN BIGGER TIRE BUT IT WAS STILL UGLY... LOL I DONT REALLY CARE FOR THE BIG BOLD FRONT END ON EATHER TRUCK BUT THEN AGAIN I LIKE THE CLEAN SUBTAL LOOK.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept   GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept EmptyDecember 24th 2010, 8:16 am

Im aware of the Raptors IFS, but it doesnt have to handle the weight of a heavy diesel engine...............
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept   GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept EmptyDecember 24th 2010, 9:47 am

I've been seeing this truck popping up on a couple of other truck forums. It's unanimous.
Everybody else thinks it needs front bumper mods too. And even a few, including me feel it needs some rear bumper mods too.
The Duramax boys are happy they were included in this build.
I think it's an awesome looking truck and I'm glad it comes with a DMax and if it has to have IFS I'm glad it comes with longer U + L control arms
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

PostSubject: Re: GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept   GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept EmptyDecember 24th 2010, 11:08 am

ill get one to mod out someday if it comes out.. lol.
Back to top Go down
doc_auto
Overactive Member
Overactive Member
doc_auto

PostSubject: Re: GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept   GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept EmptyDecember 25th 2010, 10:47 pm

i like it. dont know why but it looks good the way it is. BIG

EDIT: except the IFS
Back to top Go down
In2Trux
In2Trux

PostSubject: Re: GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept   GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept EmptyDecember 26th 2010, 9:50 pm

Wow !!! I'm seeing this truck all over... other truck forums, facebook. And the responses seem to be very similar Not too many people like the bumpers, especially the front bumper.

But in my opinion, that helps to leave it wide open for personalizing and customizing the truck
Back to top Go down
Ryan_Crossman96
Ryan_Crossman96

PostSubject: Re: GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept   GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept EmptyDecember 28th 2010, 8:58 pm

Its a good looking truck i like it i think its awsome that it has a Dmax motor but they want to put it in the same class as the ford raptor and i dont think the front end will hold up on that thing it heavy with that Dmax on it lol guess we will just haft to see how she does. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

PostSubject: Re: GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept   GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept EmptyDecember 30th 2010, 2:22 pm

Why the hate for IFS?? the HUMMVEE runs IFS and IRS, i hardly think that the IFS is the weak link, plus how many BAJA top trucks run IFS???

You can Engineer anything to be strong, regardless of design, and the new 2011 LML duramax equipped has one of the strongest pickup chassis built today, with a stronger IFS system than years past

At least it wont ride like a lumber wagon Razz
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Almost Addicted Member
Almost Addicted Member
johnboggs21

PostSubject: Re: GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept   GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept EmptyDecember 30th 2010, 11:33 pm

Britewhiteram wrote:

Its a truck, its supposed to ride like a lumber wagon. If you want something that rides nice, get a car. simple as that.
Back to top Go down
batty1214
Valued Member
Valued Member
batty1214

PostSubject: Re: GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept   GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept EmptyDecember 31st 2010, 4:10 pm

I have to agree.... The front bumper,although it increases approach angle, does need some help. But a good aftermarket company will step in there... The IFS isn't really all that bad, as they did change some of the bad things about it. And I'm willing to bet that the first year is going to be rough, but then they'll learn. The Raptors won't be able to compete in some aspects, and the ram niether. I'm not saying they don't both excel in their respective areas, but if you notice, GM isn't building one to compete in those areas. They are building a good middle.of the playing field truck. I would look more seriously into a dodge power wagon if it were to come with a cummins, and I have no desire to drive a raptor....
Back to top Go down
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

PostSubject: Re: GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept   GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept EmptyJanuary 3rd 2011, 12:40 am

johnboggs21 wrote:
Britewhiteram wrote:

Its a truck, its supposed to ride like a lumber wagon. If you want something that rides nice, get a car. simple as that.

been there, done that, my back doesnt like it, front end doesnt make a truck, its the rear end, and my 1150 AAM is one of the best for a pick-up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept   GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept Empty

Back to top Go down

GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept
Page 1 of 1