Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Your Truck Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Truck Source

RULES  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Have you told all your friends about the excitement here at MyTruckSource.com?
Have a new ride you want to show off? Or you want to see our other members rides? Check out our PRIDE & JOY Forum!

Help please

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Britewhiteram
Valued Member
Valued Member
Britewhiteram

Help please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help please   Help please - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 3:59 pm

ever tune a 5.3?? got a cousin with a 99 5.3 which hes looking for a little more jam with, hes got an intake and exhaust and hes looking to get a 50hp bump from tuning.... but i dont have any extra licenses to use so i dont want to spend the $100 on the new license, especially when i have no clue how to tune a gasser

or do you need the vehicle to tune?
Back to top Go down
007jimmy
007jimmy

Help please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help please   Help please - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2010, 9:05 pm

i need the vehicle itself to tune.. i was planing on doing a 5.3 swap in my s10 and tuning it but i sold the s10 and got an 85 k10 plow truck instead.. i still have the motor and if the plow truck makes it through the winter ill be stickin it in there. the 5.3 is the same as a LS1 so it isnt hard at all..
Back to top Go down

Help please
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Truck Source :: Trucks :: Ford Motors-
Jump to: